Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2024, 10:31 PM   #1
beat_my_sandwich

Default Road Trip Dares

Hey y'all, I'm planning on going on some road trips by myself this summer and wanted some dares to do. I enjoy exposing my underwear (i have girls panties, men's briefs, and men's boxer briefs), i like humiliating tasks, and i'll do some nudity. I won't do anything messy or anything involving body fluids/solids.
beat_my_sandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:32 AM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

One I have found fun before (but probably only works if you are taking freeways) is: stop at every rest stop you drive past and take off one article of clothing and keep it off for the rest of your drive. Easy version is you can strip in your car and keep your clothes in the backseat, hard version is strip off outside of your car and keep your clothes in the trunk.
Depending on the route you take, you could end up naked pretty quick or a slow strip never knowing when the next rest stop is coming.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nick for this post:
Old 05-16-2024, 12:24 PM   #3
patrickm

Default Road Trip Dares

Drive without wearing any pants/shorts, just underwear as your bottoms. Start off wearing men's boxer briefs. Every time you stop, change to a skimpier underwear (e.g. at first stop change to briefs then at second stop change to panties). Once you're down to your skimpiest underwear, you get two stops before having to remove them and complete your drive bottomless. Hope your shirt is long!

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk