Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 AM   #1
me!

Default i'm glad you came

ok this is my first post ever so let me know wat you think!
*ding dong* "looks like it's josh! i got it!" i hollered as a ran to the door.
josh and i had been best friends for years and were very comfortable with each other. Tonight was the second weekend of summer and we had planned to have a long sting of sleepovers.
as the night went on everyone settled in for the night and josh and i went to my room. we started to play video games as we waited for the house to go to sleep.
"ok! i think we're clear!" i wispered!
josh quickly jumped on to the bed and i handed him his own blanket.
"truth or dare?" he said with a grin.
"Dare!" i said confidently. there was no way i was gonna start off weak! between the two of us, we had an understanding that we were really just playing dare!
"jack off until i kill 7 aliens" he said after a few seconds.
this was the norm for us. although we had never seen each other's goods, we were totally fine with masturbating together.
the night wen on as it always did. with little dares like "flash the window" and "rub your dick on the tv". Being that it was the summer before 8th grade, we found these hilarious. we continued in this manner until i got gutsy and pushed him to dare something crazy.
almost immediately he said, "hand job!" these words had no sooner left his mouth then he stood and dropped his shorts. out sprang his very erect member, it bobbed up and down in front of me.
i turned away sharply and asked him to cover it for a second. i just needed a few seconds to think. seeing that i was no longer comfortable, he quickly changed his dare.
"nvm i dare you to go get a dink in your boxers"
we both laughed this off and acted as if nothing had happened and decided to play another game.
after a couple of hours the clock read 1:30. after some thinking i had decided to return to our game. at the rick of seeming to excited i began kind of slowly.
" i have never seen anyone else like that you know"
he blushed a little and said, "yeah, sorry if that was awkward."
"well, it's a good thing you didn't make me do it. cause then i would have dared you for a blow job!" i said unsure of how he would take it.
after a few silent seconds he responded.
"ok, how about i give you a bj if you give me a hand job! 5 minutes for every one minute of hand job." i was shocked but knowing that he definitely had gotten the short stick i agreed.
i layed down and slowly pulled out my ever growing boner. he slowly climbed on to my legs, laying on top of them and grabbed the base of my shaft. he pressed his lips on the head and exhaled. i could feel his breath and it made me jump.he open his mouth and slowly took it into his mouth. the warm wet feeling over took me. no one had ever even seen me in my underwear let alone touch me down there. i sighed in euphoria and informed him that i wanted the full ten minutes. he began to pump with his hand as he took my head deeper and deeper. then he pulled of for a breath. my dick throbbed with excitement. he went back in for more and took the hole thing this time. i shook with absolute pleasure! then a wierd feeling came over me like i had to pee. i quickly pushed him off and ran to the bathroom to find a strange gooey substance sperting out of my head.

thanks for reading more to come later
me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
Daresonly

Really good for your first post. Like we're it's going.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
me!

ok! post two! here it goes!

a few weeks had passed since me and josh had talked. We had made plans to hang out all summer but i wasn't sure how i felt. I knew i liked girls and was totally straight but if that was true why did i enjoy that so much?

After much inner debate i texted him and explained that i wanted to get together again! told him that this time we would go all out!

Later that knight josh showed up in some really tight shorts. normally i would have never noticed this but ever since I saw it bouncing in my face, i knew i wanted to touch it! he came in and we went to my room to change and go swimming in the pool in my back yard.

"ok um i'll go change in the bathroom," he said

"why bother?" i replied "it's nothing I haven't already seen"

he looked at me and blushed a little, "ok wat ever!" he dropped his shorts and again i was mesmerized. he caught me staring and just smirked "you fag! c'mon lets go"

*Aside: before i proceed, i should descibe the setting of my back yard so that you know how daring our game was about to get. i am one of seven in my house and i am NEVER home alone. in my back yard i have a huge pool and there are eight widows that over look it. at any given time my family members could walk by and i'd be busted, and having grown up in a very religious home this would have ended very badly!*

we had been swimming for almost an hour wen i decided that it was safe to resume our old game. "

"T or D" i said quietly.

"are you sure you wanna play this time" was the responce

"Duh!" i scoffed but the truth is that i was not sure. i was just following my raging hormones.

"dare!" he said finally

"hand job!" i whispered. with that he swam right over. he remained imurged until he had reached me and yanked my trunks down, exposing me. i didn't let on but the feeling of not being in control really turned me on. i was instantly hard he began to pump and i could feel the pleasure return to me. my eyes rolled back and i had to rest on the wall of the pool in order to fully enjoy. sadly my enjoyment was cut short.

"ok truth or dare" he grunted

"ugh! dare" i sighed covering myself

he pulled down hi own trunks once again presenting his now raging boner" my turn! you skipped out last time for some reason so im making sure i get mine!"

i grinned. "sorry about that i felt like i was going to pop i didn't want to pee in your mouth!"

josh Laughed, "that is an orgasm" he said "remember they taught us about that at school!"

I blushed, "oh, yeah!" now i was just stalling to keepfrom touching him.

"ok" he said as he poked my leg with out his hands "don't forget about him! it's going limp again."

my hand slowly submerged and inched toward him. once i touched it my hand jerked back. josh just laughed and i resumed. I took it in my hand and began to light my squeeze it. he sighed and told me to pump it. i did as i was told. i could feel my own pants becoming tughter.

"this feels so good!" he said, " man your good"

"good im done" i laughed "how about i make you a bet? lets race other side of the pool andback. ........and ..... the loser gives the winner a five minute blow job!"

He smiled,"DEAL!"

Wat had i done! i knew he was faster than me! but somehow i didn't care. part of me wanted to be the loser.

"on your mark, get set, GO" i shouted.
we were neck and neck the whole way down but as we reached the wall he pulled ahead and smoked me in the end.

"WOO!" he shouted,"suck it! literally! HAHAHAHA"

my heart began to race."ok, ok, keep it in your pants how bout do paper, rock, scissors double or nothing!

so we played and once again i lost. in one last attempt to save my tonsils i challenged him in this same way...four times

finally he was fed up, "dude your up to 80 minutes! just suck my dick! it's not that bad." he said with a wink

I slowly got out of the pool and said" ok but not out here! lets go to the shed"

as soon as we entered the shed his trunks hit the floor and he began to warm it up for me. slowly, i knelt on the floor and crawled closer untill it was almost touching my face

"just don't shoot that stuff in my mouth !" i said slowly opening my mouth

"it's called cum" he said as he thrust in to my mouth.

I started to choke but quickly stopped myself. once i got over the taste of chlorine water, it wasn't so bad and i started to enjoy it. i could feel he head rubbing on the roof of my mouth. between the suction sounds coming from my mouth i could here him moaning. then i felt his hands on the back of my head. WHAT WAS HE DOING! he began to hump my mouth and i let him! i was slowly starting to like the taste. belong i could feel him tensing up finally he pulled me off. just in time too because he shot a jet of cum clear over my shoulder.

breathing heavy he fell back into a nearby chair. "that was only twenty, to be continued" he giggled

"JERED!!" i heard my mom yelling "time to eat! come inside."

my eyes grew to the size of a baseball!! "clean that up QUICK she is coming!!
me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like someone could get caught.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #5
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Great start keep going

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
eabhlin01

the story is great keep up the good work cant wait to read more
eabhlin01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, friends, two guys