Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2023, 12:03 PM   #1
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 31F/ Debt Repayment over next 4 weeks/ Argentina

Hi everyone,

As all of you know maybe, Argentina is going through election and there were 2 candidates who will fight to be president on 19th November. Also, Argentina has lot of debt as told by my master and mistress, so slut is taking this opportunity to try and repay some of the debt my way, depending on however you see fit.

Amount repaid: $1-$10, if you feel to more debt can be repaid, you can award it as exception

Regular Task 1:

Spankings - ass, face, tits, pussy, feet, thighs

Tools available: Belt, paddle, cane, whip, flogger, crop

Rules: You can decide to give 10 spanks at a time, could be limiting to $1 for all 10 spanks or upto $10 for all 10 spanks, upto your liking.

Task 2: Anything you would like slut to perform and report back, you can share it along with the maximum debt written off based on the report.

Time: Until 19th November

Thanks,
Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 06:23 AM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

As all of you know maybe, Argentina is going through election and there were 2 candidates who will fight to be president on 19th November. Also, Argentina has lot of debt as told by my master and mistress, so slut is taking this opportunity to try and repay some of the debt my way, depending on however you see fit.

Amount repaid: $1-$10, if you feel to more debt can be repaid, you can award it as exception

Regular Task 1:

Spankings - ass, face, tits, pussy, feet, thighs

Tools available: Belt, paddle, cane, whip, flogger, crop

Rules: You can decide to give 10 spanks at a time, could be limiting to $1 for all 10 spanks or upto $10 for all 10 spanks, upto your liking.

Task 2: Anything you would like slut to perform and report back, you can share it along with the maximum debt written off based on the report.

Time: Until 19th November

Thanks,
Married Slut
Same as posted last time your mistress P posted. All are ready to help and give tasks,but proper response and not too unbelievable tasks and rules breaks the spirit of the people who are willing to help out.

Hope you enjoy your slavery with them
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daremaster04 for this post:
Old 10-25-2023, 07:08 AM   #3
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Same as posted last time your mistress P posted. All are ready to help and give tasks,but proper response and not too unbelievable tasks and rules breaks the spirit of the people who are willing to help out.

Hope you enjoy your slavery with them
Hi Sir,

I am asking for one more chance to prove my worth and love for the getdare community. This post is my attempt to be more regular in my servitude to master and mistresses and everyone on getdare.

I will be looking to provide more regular updates and reports on my tasks.

After talking to Mistress, she suggested that both Mistress and Master are open to relook at my rules based on guidance from getdare. Hope everyone takes it as a positive sign for this slave.

Thanks,
Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk