Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
Manuscript

Default The lost expedition

This story follows the journal of Cassie Richman, a very beautiful girl who came from wealthy background, Cassie has long brown hair, a small body structure about 5' 6" she weighs about 110 lbs.

Day 1

Dear diary, my parents have just said to me that we're going to the Caribbean for a holiday, they said we're going to be staying on a luxury boat that was hired just for us, I'm so excited I can't wait. I've always dreamed of being on a golden beach while the the sea breeze cools my body. I would stay there for hours just lying there. But my brother's coming to ....eugh!!!

Mikey Richman, my obnoxious little brother, he thinks just because he's turned 16 now he can do what he wants, although he's 16, he still has the maturity of a 12 year old, why can't I be an only child!!

Anyway, back to what's happening, my parents said that we get to spend two weeks in the Caribbean for some relaxation time. Also because Daddy has just got a promotion at the office, so we're also going to celebrate. I'd better get packing, we're leaving in three days, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
Username87654

I like the start. Sounds like it can be good.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk