Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
Janeygal

Female 25/female/slave seeks 25-27/male/master in UK

25/female/slave seeks 25-27/male/master in UK

Hello,

I am a sub looking for masters to give me tasks. I work as a doctor in the UK so don't always have much time and can't always reply immediately. However I am willing to do tasks and then report back with photos (no face but have kik). I am obedient but sometimes need taking in hand- I am without a master in 'real life' so would like someone who can train me to obey and please a man, will punish me when I fail to please, but will also give aftercare and praise at times. I like the idea that I am here to learn how best to use all my holes to please a man.
Thank you,
Janey
The following user says Thank You to Janeygal for this post:
Old 01-24-2018, 02:40 PM   #2
Duhmaster

Not that I am looking, but would advise you to expand to include 30's and 40's. The reason for this is because your new and it would bee better to get someone with a lot of experience. Not that there are not great experainced Son's in their 20's. They just tend to be very rare and have their hands full.

DM

Advertisements
Kink Talk