Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
asas

Default Dumb question

Okay, so I know how much people talk about ice on here but I was just wondering about one thing. I know that having water in your ass is fine, but what about it being cold for a moderate amount of time because you're using ice? Would that cause any damage? Sorry if this should be obvious.
asas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
misjeslaveboy

No. Ice wont feel very pleasant depending on how much and how long you leave it in there but it shouldnt do damage unless you go overboard. All things in moderation. I've had up to three ice cubes shoved up there before and left to melt. Believe me VERY uncomfortable but no damage. Hope that helps.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

pssk hehe, and i've had 20 put up there.. again no damage and i loved it :3 the only thing to watch out for is doing too many one ofter the other.. or take too long to get them in... you can get sorta like.. ice burn on your ring, beacause the flesh is very sensetive. But don't worry, you feel when your getting near the limit O.o

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
misjeslaveboy

20 at the same time pet? thats impressive by my standards. I would have thought that to be dangerous. Glad to hear it isnt *rubbs hands together and grins mischeivously* Anyways hope our answers helped!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjeslaveboy View Post
20 at the same time pet? thats impressive by my standards. I would have thought that to be dangerous. Glad to hear it isnt *rubbs hands together and grins mischeivously* Anyways hope our answers helped!
Haha >:3 thaas just me ^^ hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 05-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Your rectum is around 35°C-38°C. I would consider 30°C in any area there to be a good mark to stop which is about 3-6 average ice cubes (45mL). I wouldn't say the cold temperature is too harmful, it's discrete to one area, and your body will average it out pretty quickly.

I'd recommend, however, melting the ice in your hand a bit beforehand. This will remove the sharp areas and create a slippery layer, as well as prevent thermal stress/cracking from happening inside you.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
KansasRush

Yep, dumb question

When people start talking about fire, then it's time to get worried

DISLIKES: Things that hurt...
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Fantasy View Post
and your body will average it out pretty quickly.

I'd recommend, however, melting the ice in your hand a bit beforehand. This will remove the sharp areas and create a slippery layer, as well as prevent thermal stress/cracking from happening inside you.
Thats good adivce ^^ but it hurts my hands to do that with more than like 5 cubes.. so i give em a lil lick here and there too.. almost always have to smoothe the edges and corners a lil. Also for 'averaging out the temperature' i know that if you put like.. 20 in.. by the time your putting the last 5 in.. (having gone at a pace your ring can take without getting like ice burn >< *ochie*) the first 5 have looonng since melted... probably take about.. 30 seconds to a minute for a single cube to melt completley inside.. from my own experience at least

scat, worship, family
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Thats good adivce ^^ but it hurts my hands to do that with more than like 5 cubes.. so i give em a lil lick here and there too.. almost always have to smoothe the edges and corners a lil. Also for 'averaging out the temperature' i know that if you put like.. 20 in.. by the time your putting the last 5 in.. (having gone at a pace your ring can take without getting like ice burn >< *ochie*) the first 5 have looonng since melted... probably take about.. 30 seconds to a minute for a single cube to melt completley inside.. from my own experience at least
I find it funny that you're complaining about how cold your hands will be when you're fine shoving 20 of them up your ass, like a boss, but licking does seem more enjoyable!

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk