Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
wedgieboii
getDare Sweetheart

Default text to act

text random numbers in your area with the same service as you that you will pleasure them in a public place of there choice such as maybe a parkinglot or a bathroom stall or something simmiliar

now heres what i am doing my area code is typed in and then my service is atand t so i put 648 or 689 or whatever your phones second set of numbers are and then the last 4 numbers make them random the cell phone you will be texting (at random) should be in your area so it should be fairly easy to find someone willing enough to be pleasured by a stranger if not its funny to see peoples reactions
LOVES wedgies, corporal punishment, bondage, facesitting, femdom,feminization,humiliation,being gagged, underware, asses, restriction mental bondage massage giving, ass toying, disgusting nasty, toilet, pee, objectification verbal abuse and anything im forced to do.

llimit cbt, family, unrealistic requests

my wish list......its an internet controlled indestructable case for a key for a chastity devidce
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
wedgieboii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk