Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2024, 08:18 PM   #1
wedgiedatass

Default Anal Marshmallow challenge (game)

So I've been reading some older threads about the anal marshmallow challenge, and have decided to try it! But I wanted to make it a game like another thread I saw, so here goes!

If you'd like to play, post in this thread that you're in as well as the following info:

What size marshmallows you have (or are willing to buy)
Whether you have an anal plug
Whether you have a diaper
Any twists you want to add
Where to contact you (pm or other app)

Then the next person who wants to play can contact you, or post if they don't have the same items as you, or whatever.

Then the two (or more, really) of you decide what size marshmallows, how many to insert, and whether to plug your asses or wear diapers.

Then you'll decide on a punishment for the loser and if there's more than two players, a prize for the winner as well.

Whoever either releases in the diaper or pushes the plug out first loses. May the odds be ever in your favor!

I'm in for 48 hours! Message me on kik (your.slutty.slave), and I have a diaper, plugs, and regular sized marshmallows. I have two options for a twist.

a) if there's more than two players, after each person releases, the remaining players edge.
b) if there's only two players, the loser has to cum before changing from their diaper.

Dislikes: spanking, any insertions, edging, hard wedgies, anal, temperature play

Limits: public, photo/video/cam, family/friends, permanent, blood
wedgiedatass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk