Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Sissykiss

Default My Punishment Essay

Cassy the Sissy
12/23/2011

I’m writing the essay, because it was a punishment assigned to me by my Mistress. For weeks I had been having orgasms daily. I knew Mistress would punish me, so I procrastinated with telling her. I just told her, and she was furious. She doesn’t want me to be cumming without her permission because it makes me a disobedient slut, and I agree that it does. My behavior was unforgivable. I must now learn the lesson.

This punishment will teach me that it’s not ok to cum behind Mistress’s back. Essays drill an idea into your head more than anything. The idea that I am not allowed to have an orgasm without Mistress’s permission. It is disrespectful to her property: my cock, and balls, and cum. Writing an essay is a great way for me to learn lessons, and have a punishment really sunk into this thick skull of mine. This punishment is fitting, because I really hate essays, and I know how much Mistress hates me tampering with her property. Mistress was right to punish me so harshly, I need to learn my lesson, and keep my balls nice and blue waiting for Mistress.

My Mistress treats me great. She is always there to talk to, and help me with things. She isn’t even very strict with me. I have been abusing her love for me. I have been cumming behind Mistress’s back, I have been acting disobedient, and rudely towards her. This is wrong for so many reasons. She is my superior, and always will be. She treats me with love as her pet, and she deserves respect back.

I will be a better sissy for Mistress from now on. I won’t cum, I won’t fuck, and I won’t even smoke a cigarette without knowing it’s ok with her. Mistress gives me all the trust in the world, and I broke it. But no more will I be an irresponsible slut. I must give thanks to Mistress, for everything she does for me, by being the best pet I can be. From now on, I will always show Mistress nothing but pure respect and honesty. She could disown me anytime she wants, so I need to give her a sissy worth keeping.

Other slaves can benefit from writing punishments too. Mistress thinks that they teach a good, hard mental lesson. I’m more of a physical punishment kind of slave, but these essays kick my little ass. They keep me busy for hours, and then when all is said and done, all I have is desire to be obedient and serve Mistress. Writing exercises and essays for slaves can really help to get the dominant’s message across. If a slave is misbehaving, it is probably because they either want attention, or they didn’t understand something. An essay with would help in both cases, to either make the slave less of a whiney brat, or help them thoroughly comprehend a concept.

The reasoning behind my misbehavior was of selfishness, and rebellion. I just wanted to jack off so bad, Mistress is always teasing me. I had been really stressed lately, and I felt like it would help. Masturbation usually makes me feel more masculine, but makes me lazy. Neither of these are good for how Mistress wants me to act. I thought that I could get away with cumming behind her back, but the guilt caught up to me and I had to confess. I don’t want to be a lying, and disobeying slave.

Personally, I think essays are rubbish. Probably just because I don’t like them very much. I think if a writing punishment need be assigned, it should be lines, or a short narrative. I think I could have been punished severely in other ways, and learn my lesson just as good. Mistress just loves making me write essays though. I feel that a really hard spanking, and a lot of humiliation could do me just as good though. A fair bit of the punishment of writing an essay is boredom, and it’s killing me.

A slave should behave like a perfect little toy for their Mistress. A slave shouldn’t have a choice, only an action. A slave should respect Mistress at all times, and keep her happy in any way they can. I need to start acting more like a pet for Mistress, and less of a trouble-maker. I’ve been too caught up in what I think I want or need. All that really matters, is that Mistress gets what she wants. All that matters, is that Mistress is happy, and that I’m at her feet begging to entertain her.

My Mistress is a great dom. She cares for my personal development as a submissive, and my well-being. She always looks out for me and only tries to do what she believes is best for me. She can make me feel humiliated and used. She can make me feel unbelievably horny. She can also make me feel loved, and secure. Mistress expects me to treat her with respect, and obey her, and she deserves it.

Mistress has a lot of power over me. I feel compelled to follow her requests, and I feel so submissive when she uses me. She is a big part of my life now, and I need to respect that. As a dom, Mistress is definitely what I am looking for in a s/m relationship. I don’t really have any complaints. She treats me well, damn well. I can’t say she has ever given me anything I haven’t deserved. Mistress always knows what is best for me.

The lesson of respect is without doubt the stream of wisdom satiating and underlying every act of the Universal law – infact to the ordinary onlooker witnessing the exchange between Mistress and slave, the more they becomes aware of the emanating respect… the more they realise the significance, the virtuous nature of the exchange, that in itself reveals the depth in which Master and slave understand their responsibility. And respect is the cause for which the slave does not refer to their Mistress by name.

Some things are eternal signatures, signposts, of the cause for which the dance of domination and submission exists. To refer to the ruler of your soul as Master or Mistress is to keep in the forefront of your every intent the fluid lucidity of your surrender. Respect is what makes mankind cherish their existence. Respect is what teaches you not only to have the cake, but enjoy it. It is that which garnishes with translucent affection the quality of love. Respect is the most necessary ingredient in life, and for most of us, that which is dreadfully missed. We cannot enjoy the quiet walks, we cannot enjoy the sunsets, the people around us, the good and bad alike, we cannot cherish the land on which we live, the resources we so languidly exhaust, the monuments that represent our identity. We are lost because we have forgotten the meaning of respect.
Sissykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
subTom

Your essay doesn't seem like much of an essay, more like bs-ing your way through it to get it done.
subTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
Sissykiss

lol whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sissykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissykiss View Post
lol whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dont be disrespectful. Apologize. A comment is a comment and is welcome to be stated. Isn't the whole point of you having a punishment week and the essay because you cant be respectful? Do you need another lesson?
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk