Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #1
HandiAndiBoi

Default Group punish me on kik

I spent over a month without touching myself for pleasure or pain. I need to be punished for failing to serve for so long.

For my punishment, I will be starting a kik group. Anyone can join and assign me spanks to my ass or clit. I will need to send proof pics of the result of every session of spanks I complete.

Rules:
1. Double posting is only allowed if an hour has passed since your last post. Otherwise you must wait for someone else to post, at which point you can post immediately.
2. Every post may assign up to 100 spanks to each ass cheek OR up to 20 spanks to my clit. Poster may specify implementation and whether I should focus on speed or strength
3. After you have posted 20 times, you may begin adding 1 stipulation (ex. Suction clit for 5 minutes before completing spanks) per post. After you’ve posted 40 posts, you may add 2 stipulations per post. If you’ve posted 100 times, you may request any complex task within my limits and I will submit pic proof.

The goal is to amass a debt of spanks that I owe to multiple people. The obligation will make sure I continue to serve as I should and will remind me of my place as a slut.

Group invite link: kik.me/g/kSpUsM5MW4ip9bGqx483NcD-afI

Discord: HandiAndi#7776
Kik: HandiAndiBoi

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys

Last edited by HandiAndiBoi; 11-03-2021 at 05:19 AM.
HandiAndiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 02:09 AM   #2
HandiAndiBoi

Bumping this. The group has 13 members now but room for more.

I’m currently in debt 80 clit spanks and 200 spanks to each cheek.
My ass is already so bruised I’m taking a few days off for it to heal. in the meantime my cheek spank debt is growing and I’ve opened all punishments within my limits until I’m able to continue cheek spanks. This means that for now, anyone can give punishments like hot wax, edges, bladder control etc AND build my spanking debt no matter how many posts they’ve made.

Come join the fun ☺️

Discord: HandiAndi#7776
Kik: HandiAndiBoi

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys
HandiAndiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk