Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Bug Heading to the woods

Tomorrow at night, I plan on taking a stroll in the woods and as you probably presume, it will not be a casual stroll. I dug through gD threads and found some great ideas. Below these threads below, I will describe the basics of the stroll. But to make it more interesting, you can change, add or remove things. I do plan on keeping my smartphone with me at all times to take pictures, maybe videos and to use the virtual compass (or emergency GPS). It's rainy these days so the woods will be muddy but I don't really mind that as long as it doesn't rain when I am in the woods.
I've only been once in the woodlands where I'm going so I definitely don't know the surrounding area or the woodland itself. I have a duffel bag so I can easily take many items or clothes with me. It's a 20-minute ride (or 10 by car). Both my bicycle and car are lockable (obviously).

Basic plan
  1. Get ready to visit the woodland at night (in the dark).
  2. Follow the steps of lexmark182's random clothing challenge. Still have to decide what outfits will be bagged.
  3. Hide the key to my means of travel while still clothed. (read hiding key)
  4. I close my eyes, carefully walk into one direction (30s) and do a few pirouettes.
  5. Repeat step 4 several times until I'm sure I can't retrace my steps.
  6. Do tasks and lose clothing in the process. Perhaps string my clothes up in a tree (idea of unsen).
  7. Do more dares or continue walking into a direction.
  8. Eventually, I start my search for the key to get home safe.
Hiding key
I will hide the key using the virtual compass (smartphone), not GPS. Starting at my bicycle/car, I walk xx distance into one precise direction. When on location, I will place the key in a marked spot. If I can't find the key after I left the hiding spot, I can use my compass to find my bicycle/car and from there, walk the xx distance into the right direction to find the location of the key.

I want more ideas
Most know it's more fun to be told to do something than to come up with something yourself. So if you have a thought or idea, please share it and I will try to do your idea (if within limits). I will also take pictures and write a detailed report. Maybe videos (or GIFs) as well because I just found out that YouTube can blur my face for me.

Toys: leather ankles & wrist cuffs + collar & leash, penis gag, dildo, handcuffs, anal hook, 10 rope, small/medium butt plug, 1kg balls sack weight, prostate vibrator, clover clamps, some women clothing, lingerie, chastity cage, portable waterproof plastic numeral-lock safe.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 04-28-2020 at 04:19 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Since nobody replied, I've decided to do the following because I'll be heading to the woods in one or two hours. But feel free to add things to my list of preparations or tasks because I'll still open to new ideas.

Preparations
  1. Find a location to park my car (done).
  2. Pack several outfits in identical trash bags. I tried to make all bundles the same size.
    • 1 Towel.
    • A dress and pantyhose.
    • Panties, girls jeans and a girls top.
    • Lingerie, boys sports shorts and a boys sports shirt.
    • Boys thong and a sweater.
    • Sweatpants and a shirt.
  3. Put the following things in my duffel bag.
    • One random trash bag I selected at home.
    • A small metal padlock.
    • 1 Non-electronic car key.
    • Handcuffs.
    • Extra socks for walking safely if I choose to take off my shoes.
    • My home keys (leave in the car).
    • Keys to the handcuffs (leave in the car)
    • Key to the small padlock (leave in the car).
    • Extra towels (leave in the car)
  4. Put on the following attributes.
    • Lock myself in a chastity cage and leave the key at home.
    • Insert my small butt plug.
Prepare my predicament on location
  1. Park my car, take the duffel bag (leave few items in the car) and lock the car.
  2. Use the virtual compass on my phone and take 100 á 200 steps into one direction.
  3. Undress and empty my duffel bag (random outfit in trash bar, padlocks, handcuffs, extra socks).
  4. Place my worn clothing in the duffel bag and lock it using the padlocks.
  5. Place the duffel bag and my car key on the ground and cover the car key with some leaves.
  6. Open the trash bag and put on the clothing (if any).
  7. Walk or run into random directions until I can't find my way back to the duffel bag.
  8. Start doing the tasks.
Tasks
  1. Scavanger hunt: take a selfie with (or video record) the following items.
    • A dead (fallen) tree.
    • Water (pond/lake).
    • A flower.
    • A street (not the one where I parked my car).
    • A car or bicycle of a stranger.
    • A bench.
    • Optionally: nettles (which I may use if I find them).
  2. Spank myself 50 á 100 times with a thick tree branch.
  3. Cuff my hands in front of me. If possible, to my clothing.
  4. Gag myself.
    1. Take off my shoes (where I can find them back).
    2. Put on my extra socks.
    3. After walking a great distance, take off the socks and gag myself.
  5. Lay on the ground for 10 minutes. For each 5 seconds off, add 1 minute.
  6. Take off my clothing (if any) before heading back to my car key.
My way back
  1. I'll use my virtual compass on my phone to try to find my duffel bag.
    1. If I cannot find the location, I will head North-East until I find a road or houses.
    2. Then I will follow the road until I recognise the area and walk (or probably) run to my car.
    3. From my car, I will walk the same distance in the correct direction to the location of the duffel bag.
  2. I get my duffel bag and car key, and walk back to my car.
  3. I unlock the car and unlock my handcuffs so I can clean myself with the extra towels (if I'm dirty).
  4. Still nude, I will drive home.
  5. I will probably dress before stepping out of the car and walk home. I live downtown and there are several camera's I have to pass.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 04-29-2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:06 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

So I ended up video recording about half of the time I spent in the forest. I've decided not to share the video because they are 100% cringy and I've discovered that I'm the worst at handling a smartphone camera and documenting things outside a safe space. So for now, a report will have to suffice since I'll write the report for myself.

Preparations
After some searching, I found a read that leads to the top centre of the 5 km˛ rectangle-shaped forest. I put the outfits in similar black trash bags and along with the other items, in the duffel bag. After locking myself in a semi-transparent plastic chastity cage and plugging myself with the small butt plug, I changed my mind about a few things. In case I wouldn't be able to find the duffel bag, I got the second car key to hide near my car. I do like the thought of forcing myself into the predicament of wandering around the forest wearing something humiliating or nothing at all until I found the duffel bag but if the bag is gone or untraceable, I do still want to get home.

Hiding the duffel bag
When on location, I looked around for a suitable direction. I chose to walk 200 steps into the South-West (210°) direction. I deviated from the 210° angle quite a bit because of the trees and fallen tree branches but tried to correct these deviations. I crossed a trail at 150 passes and after 195 steps, I found a slightly unique location: a patch of ground elevated 50 cm above the flat surrounding ground. I undress, took out the items and locked my worn clothes in the bag using the small metal padlock. Then I opened the trash bag and found the 4th outfit: lingerie, sports shorts and a sports shirt. I put the outfit on and soon realised that the dress and pantyhose were more suitable for in the forest because it would cover more of my skin to protect me from the irritating insects, mostly moths and mosquitoes.

Walking around
I left wearing the outfit and my smartphone and chose to forget about the handcuffs to handle the camera more easily. I continued to walk in the same direction (210°) until I found a trail to follow. Wearing only two pair of socks, I liked the trail a lot. I started the scavenger hunt but after searching both on- and off-trail, I managed to find all but a flower, a stranger's car/bicycle and nettles. However, I did find a wigwam and entered it. How creepy would it be if a passerby walking his dog heard noises and when looking, saw a nude man crawling out screaming and sprinting towards him? 😱

After walking for a solid 20 minutes, I got bored and wanted to strip. But I didn't want to leave my clothes in a random spot and lose them. So I started the search for the car. I do have some sense of direction so after 5 á 10 minutes, I saw some lights through the trees and eventually the main road where I parked the car. At the car, I stripped to the lingerie and put the clothes in the car. Good thing I brought and hid the second car key.

Walking nearly nude
Since I've been walking around for about half an hour, I decided to head back to the duffel bag. Around half-way on-route, I realised I forgot to count the steps. So I headed back and started over to count from the start. I was happy when I recognised some parts of the route, I passed the trail around 150 steps but after 200 steps, I recognised nothing! Did I deviate too much? Without an idea of where I placed the duffel bag, I walking a few passes forward and started circling around my current location. I didn't recognise any place and eventually walked so far that I lost all hope of finding the bag at that time. So fuck it and I kept walking into one direction until I found a trail and walk back to the car again.

During the walk back to my car, an old fantasy of mine came to mind where you are pulled into a van and bound and blindfolded. The stranger cuts off your clothing and you're held on the ground during the ride. After a while, the van stops and you're unbound except for the blindfold and your hands cuffed behind your back. They throw you out of the van and quickly drive away. In this predicament scenario, you are to walk back home nude with your hands cuffed behind your back to avoid covering your body. After rubbing off the blindfold, will you make it home without being seen or will you ask for help from a stranger? Obviously, you would consent to this situation prior to the 'kidnapping'.

Anyway, I reached the car and started my walk to the bag for the second time. I passed the same trees (I recognised some) and bundle of broken branches. Again the trail at the 150 step marker and continued in the same direction. I didn't know where I made the mistake the first time because, after 190 steps total, I saw the elevated patch of ground and after walking around it, the locked duffel bag. I picked up the bag and thought about the tasks that I hadn't even done. So I looked for a branch to spank myself (which somehow I couldn't find until after 30 seconds) and started the spanking. But I stopped half-way because of the unusual amount of insects flying around me and especially around my ears. Again fuck it and I grabbed the bag to walk back to the car.

The end
On the way back, there was one jumpscare. When walking on the main road, I saw two mopeds driving into my direction. I wasn't sure if they would continue to drive into my direction because the road is a dead-end. I quickly looked around for a good hiding spot but there were barely any except for the option to head straight into the forest and walk as far as possible. I doubt they would look sideways and spot me by chance but I simply didn't want to risk this chance. But lucky for me, before I actually ran into the forest I saw the two turning right. So in the end, I didn't come across anyone in the forest.

I know I had barely done the tasks but I'm happy with the results. I'm happy with the new experience and for the first time nude in the outdoors, I went well. I wouldn't say I felt a sense of freedom but I definitely felt unrestricted (does that make sense?). I might be doing something similar in the near future but without having to find a duffel bag. I'm thinking about walking a mile into one direction in the nude, then go off-trails and walk until I'm sure I wouldn't be able to find my way back easily. And then try to find my way back to the car (or bicycle?).

I hope this report isn't too long/boring. The thread is still open for feedback or ideas for my next visit to the forest, although I doubt anyone will reply. 😐

—Hans Axgil—
Old 04-30-2020, 08:18 AM   #4
Hertog

nice writing! I will try a fun activity in the forest this weekend and I'll report on it too! Nice inspiration from your posts.

Keep up the good work.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk