Old 06-27-2017, 02:11 PM   #1
redfire59

Default Set my pee times

Hello. This is the structure of my day tomorrow:

Wake up at 10 am
Visit my old school from 11 am to 1 pm
At home until 6:30 pm
Training until 10 pm

I kindly ask you to set my pee times for tomorrow and add some special ideas, difficult or rough tasks (something i could do at my old school, something I could do whilst I am at home). You can control my bladder. There should be easy times and pretty hard periods of time. If I miss a time I am not allowed to go at any other time.
What I am actually looking for is a bladder control plan for my day.

Thank you for your plan!
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
yui

When you wake up do not go to the bathroom, you have to wait until you get home at 1 pm!

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Pee time at 4 in the morning!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfire59 View Post
Hello. This is the structure of my day tomorrow:

Wake up at 10 am
Visit my old school from 11 am to 1 pm
At home until 6:30 pm
Training until 10 pm

I kindly ask you to set my pee times for tomorrow and add some special ideas, difficult or rough tasks (something i could do at my old school, something I could do whilst I am at home). You can control my bladder. There should be easy times and pretty hard periods of time. If I miss a time I am not allowed to go at any other time.
What I am actually looking for is a bladder control plan for my day.

Thank you for your plan!
When you wake up in the morning you must edge 3 times. Once you have done this you may pee once. Before you go to your school drink 1 litre of water. While at the school I want 3 more edges. No peeing. When you return home you must drink 2 more litres before 6:30. You may now have a 14 second pee (set a timer, you have 14 seconds to pull down your pants, pee, and pull them back up whether you are done or not). Now you can go train until 10. Drink as much water as you'd like but no peeing. When you get home edge another 3 times and cum on the last one. After you finish this you may pee for the last time that night.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 03:39 PM   #5
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
When you wake up in the morning you must edge 3 times. Once you have done this you may pee once. Before you go to your school drink 1 litre of water. While at the school I want 3 more edges. No peeing. When you return home you must drink 2 more litres before 6:30. You may now have a 14 second pee (set a timer, you have 14 seconds to pull down your pants, pee, and pull them back up whether you are done or not). Now you can go train until 10. Drink as much water as you'd like but no peeing. When you get home edge another 3 times and cum on the last one. After you finish this you may pee for the last time that night.
youll be tired and hot after that wank and all that excersize have 1L water when you have cum after you have got home...
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk