Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2023, 02:28 PM   #1
Miss_Kathrin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Just a date

So, here is a first try of a little story. And i apologize if my english isn't perfect.

She only knew him from a chat, him, Steve. For the past few months, they'd been writing about all sorts of things, role-playing, and swapping the roles and styles happily. It will be their first meeting. Would he really looks like he described himself. Would he be like in the chats? She kept getting hot and cold, wanting to get into it, but a part of her just wanted to escape. She didn't know how the evening would develop, would she stay strong or weaken? A quick glance at the clock, 30 minutes until the meeting. She checked the make-up again, light smokey eyes, some powder and a nice red lipstick. Not too much and not too little she thought. She began to dress, the black lingerie set, somewhat playful, that she had bought especially for the day. She saw herself in the mirror, not without thinking "wow, sexy". Then follow the strapless, dark red dress. It looked good on her, the beautiful cleavage, the lightly sewn-in corsage and of course her legs, because the dress ended well above her knees. Her outfit was completed with black high heels, in the perfect height, around 6 cm. She had simply straightened her shoulder-length hair, she liked herself. She felt the lust rising in her and she felt herself getting wet as her thoughts slipped back into the chats, the elegant and now very comfortable plug did the rest. 10 minutes left. She slowly left the room, "no way back" she thought to herself on the way to the elevator.

In the elevator, the many chats went through her head again, whether that would really be such a good idea. But too late, the elevator released her into the lobby and her gaze fell on a young man wearing jeans, a shirt, a jacket and a red rose. Their eyes met. "It must be him," she thought as they approached each other. "Hi, are you Tina?" he asked and she nodded embarrassed. "Yes, I am, Steve i guess," she smiled and felt her knees go weak for a moment when he gave her the rose. They walked out of the hotel together towards a bar where they had reserved a table for themselves for something to eat and drink. Neither knew exactly what to expect, both felt the closeness of the other. The air between them crackled. Arrived they got a nice corner table, a bit out of the way. It wasn't busy yet. Gradually, a shy and irrelevant conversation developed. Nevertheless, over the course of the next hour, both of them moved closer and closer together. His hand slowly wandered to her thigh. She grabbed his hand and put it on his thigh. "Well, what's that about?" she says in a quiet but determined voice and in turn lets her hand slip into his crotch. After a short time she grabs the now clearly hard cock through her jeans "well, what do we have here" she laughs. "I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with it tonight, come with me to the toilet, I've got something nice for you." Without much time to think, she pulled him into the bathroom with her and closed the door behind her. "Come on, pants down" her tone was clear and clear" "But... but" Steve tried to say "No but", Tina pressed two fingers to his mouth while she undid the pants with one hand. His best piece jumped ou ot the pants. She knelt in front of him. "Oh yeah, I like it that way," Steve said with a visible grin as Tina knelt in front of him and had one hand on his cock. But the smile quickly disappeared, Tina grabbed his shaft and balls and a soft *click* could be heard. When Steve looked down, a ring had already closed around the shaft and balls and Tina was cramming the rest of his cock into a cage. "No.. no please" Steve pleaded, but it was too late. *click* And an iron cage had closed. Visibly satisfied, Tina got up again, a small gold chain around her neck with a key on it, which now adorned her décolleté. "I think it's better that way" she grinned and gave him a gentle kiss "come on, get dressed, I finally want to eat something". The key was now dangling around her neck, visible to anyone even remotely familiar with the subject. The bar slowly filled up and the way back to her table was a pleasure for Tina. She almost pulled Steve behind her, while he somehow tried to walk inconspicuously, since the cage was new to him. When they got to the table, they both ordered something to eat. "Well, all right down there," Tina said with a big grin on her face. "Please let me out again, it pinches and is super uncomfortable" Steve wailed. "Ha, that's good. I don't know if I should even let you out today". "What heeeyy you said you wanna have fun pleaseeeee" Steve almost pleaded. "I'm having fun," Tina smiled at him. After dinner and another drink, Tina decided to move the whole thing to his hotel room. Not without a quick stop in her room, where she grabs a black bag.

I'm not looking for a new (24/7) slave....
Miss_Kathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss_Kathrin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk