Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
Okamiyasha

Eye Public Diaper Dares

Well as the title says I'm up for doing any public diaper dares people may have for me.

This could be pretty much whatever you can think of as long as it's not simply "Walk through a mall with only a diaper on," psh generic.

Up for anything really that doesn't break the law or whatever :P

Likes/Dislikes and what I have are in my sig.

I also promise to write about whatever experience I have from your dare.

Make it fun or embarassing or really whatever you want!

I look forward to spending a lot of time padded in public over the next few days
Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
D7Z

Go to the mall or someplace crowded. Wet your diaper and moan pleasingly like you would if you really had to go. If someone notices just look at them and say "I had an accident." If your daring enough to mess up the rear, I'll do any diaper dare you can think of.
D7Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
Okamiyasha

I'll get onto it and let you know how it went. I think I'll be daring :P

Just coming up with one for you now.

Also, I'm going to get a blood test soon. Who dares me to do it padded?

Still accepting any others people may have for me.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Okamiyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by D7Z View Post
Go to the mall or someplace crowded. Wet your diaper and moan pleasingly like you would if you really had to go. If someone notices just look at them and say "I had an accident." If your daring enough to mess up the rear, I'll do any diaper dare you can think of.
Okay then. Here's yours...

Head to your nearest public library and browse the books for a while padded. Find a section that's near other people (more or less depending on how "daring" you are XD ) and then mess the diaper while bending over to pick up a book. Hang around the library for at least ten more minutes and then you are free to go and put a new diaper on.

Enjoy!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
D_Daze

How about you thickly diaper yourself and go for a walk wearing a short shirt and your baggiest jeans with no belt and the button undone so they are very likely to fall down. You must bend over at least 5 times exposing your diaper. and you can only catch you pants from falling 5 times. I'll do a diaper dare from you but instead of public I can go to the ravine near my house.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
1WannaPleaseYou

well you must walk to the ravine in your diapers. when you get there strip your clothing off so that you are only wearing diapers. then you mess in your pants and run home as fast as you can.
- public, illegal, social suicide, extremely painful.
Will do any dare, as long as it is beyond my limits
Every PM I get I will spank myself 50 times in each cheek with a belt
If i get a PM from you then i am your slave for the day
I AM A PRISSY SISSY PONY
1WannaPleaseYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #7
johnsmilk

Go to a mall wearing a diaper, you must either pee or poo this diaper while there, after it is used you must enter into 15 different stores asking if they sell adult diapers

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #8
D_Daze

You have to go for a walk/jog in a diaper and shorts. During that time you must reveal your diaper fully at least twice and you are not allowed to return home until you've messed or your diaper is leaking. I suggest taking a water bottle :P

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #9
toddiaper

Here's another one:
Go to a large, busy grocery store (bring a can opener with you). You must be wearing white briefs to start the dare. Buy a large can of refried beans and go into the store bathroom. You must empty the beans into the seat of your underwear. Now you can wander the store until one of three things happens, until 45 minutes passes by, until someone notices and comments on the state of your pants, out until you wet your pants. Once one of the these happens, you must change into triple diapers (in the store bathroom). When you leave the store, your pants will look like you had a accident but it will be obvious you're wearing diapers now. :P
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:08 PM   #10
NobodyImportant

Well those are some nice likes :P
You need to get a coin and a bag with some diapers and get dressed in the most baggy clothes you can find.
You will need to go to a public place or restroom and put on one diaper.
Flip the coin.
If it lands on tails twice in a row you have to put on two diapers. And have to move on to a NEW restroom to repeat the process.
If it's one of each, you have to put on one. And have to move on to a NEW restroom to repeat the process.
If it's heads twice, you have to put on one. And you can stop and go home, hopefully thickly padded :P

If you feel like it you can throw away the result of one double flip by peeing and taking a pic.
You can throw away another one by messing and taking a pic.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:47 AM   #11
The Dyed Diaper

Put on one or more diapers so that you are thickly padded. Cut slits in any inside diapers.

Put on a pair of trousers you don't mind having ruined. Pour lemonade or lemon juice or something yellow on the front, and baked beans or something else brown on the back.

Pour cold water into the front of your diaper, until it is thoroughly soaked. Next, fill the back with baked beans or maple syrup mixed with something small and lumpy.

Go to a public mall and mooch around the shops. Enter a few, and buy a pacifier, a package of diapers, and a box of baby powder. Go to a more secluded public area, and take off your shirt. Sag your pants so the diaper is clearly visible, and start sucking on the pacifier. Sometime later, find a very hidden place, and change into some fresh diapers, two more than you had on in the beginning. Continue this until either you have to go home, or you run out of diapers.

Let me know what you think!
The Dyed Diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:22 AM   #12
johnsmilk

Piss in a diaper while at the mall, go to 10 stores and you must talk to a worker in each one. Now go to the bathroom, change out of the diaper and leave it on the back of a toiler

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

Old 12-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #13
johnsmilk

Just bumping this thread

Old 01-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #14
johnsmilk

Bumping again......

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, fun, nappy, public