Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
naughty_jaimi

Default i'm new.. give me dares, no limiets

hi... im jaimi, female, about 105 pounds.
im wanting some dares... i have no limits except maybe public, but it depends on how public it is... oh and anything permenant i guess. I'm willing to go on webcam with people to provide proof ive done it... if its a good enough dare
uhmm yeah :P
naughty_jaimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Doc21
Account Banned

I dare you to edge three times, three different ways, in front of a open window. If you can't and if you cum you must go on omegle or chatroulette and strip naked for one guy.
Doc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Could you please ad your age to your post I'm interested in giving you dares but only if your 18 or older.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
naughty_jaimi

oh sorry, im 18.
naughty_jaimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
Spade_racer07

Send a message via AIM to Spade_racer07 Send a message via MSN to Spade_racer07 Send a message via Yahoo to Spade_racer07
Default heres a dare for you

take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, now put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, put toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, also..... [Censored -CheesyDude]
HAVE FUN ENJOY!!!!!

Last edited by cheesy dude; 10-17-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Spade_racer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #6
deschut
Distinguished Member

Here's a few;

- Go into every room in your house, and find an item to play with - the item has to be in that room ;-)

- Create a new set of underwear of your tape, fabric, paper and other things you can find around, and pose in it

- You've not mentioned messy as a limit. Go find some yoghurt and get yourself covered in it - while playing. Have a taste after you're done :P

- For every piece of mail you get, bend over and spank your ass 5 times, no let's hope you're not too popular!

- Walk to the nearest bench in the park, try and on a quiet moment take your underwear off - and walk back with the underwear in your hands.

- Do workouts, but you're not allowed to wear anything. Combine pushups, sit-ups and jumping jacks

- While eating a meal, make sure you have a toy or something else inserted - to make it more exiting

Let me know which ones you likes, and I might have some more ;-)

Have fun!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #7
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

im going the messy/ice route on you.

Fill your pussy with as much icecubes as possible. Now put as many peeled banana's in your ass as possible. First breaking them in half should help. put some toothpaste on your pussy.

Now do 50 jumping jacks but keep everything in. Now put on your clothes if you were naked. Roll a dice, this is the amount of hours you have to keep your pantes/panties on. If you have to go to the toilet you have to do it in them.
Better squeeze tight

Another messy one:
Roll two dice and put this in your panties for the roll.

1. Some soggy bread
2. Icecream
3. Toothpaste
4. ketchup
5. dirt
6. banana's (I know, I just love those :P)

Roll another dice, multiply this by 30, that are the amount of minutes you have to wait before you can clean up
Now this wouldnt be interesting if you didnt have something to do.
Roll another dice, this the amount of times you have to edge or cum in an hour. you do have to keep your panties on though, so use a vibe or something else through the panties.
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk