Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
AurelieCatena

Default Kneeling barefoot in the men's restrooms

Dear K,

I managed to do it! Oooh, that was so scary, so creepy, and so exciting at the same time! I've also found that a major part of the excitement comes from the fact that it has been ordered to me. I feel it would be different if I was doing it on my own impulsion.

So, I drove again to that same highway rest area. It is about 1h30 from my home, so that there is a lower likelihood that my car could be recognized on the parking. I removed my shoes immediately upon entering my car and drove the whole trip with my bare feet on the pedals. I was not wearing any bra either but I had kept my thong to make sure that it would be soaked by the time I would reach the location of my degradation. And indeed they were are driving bare-footed reminded me of the purpose of my trip every time I had to push on the pedals.

The rest area was desert and again I parked just in front of the restrooms, early in the evening (I did not want to be there by night). There was about 20 metres from my car to the entrance of the men restrooms, which I crossed walking rapidly, bare foot again (actually, I had no shoes at all in the car). On the way, I locked my car with the remote. The ground was made of concrete and had been warmed by the sun during the whole day and it felt good, but when I pushed the door of the restrooms, I was appalled by the filth of the tiled floor. There were dark shoe prints all over, as if former users had stepped into some moisture. There had been no rain in days and everything was dry outside. So that moisture was certainly coming from the restrooms themselves. I was only hoping it was just water splashing from the sinks...

Overcoming my disgust, I tip-toed towards the stalls. I headed for the last one, farthest from the entrance, just in case someone would come in. As I entered it, I realised it was even filthier than the previous time. The other stalls might have been cleaner but I did not even attempted to check them. I had decided to enter one of them and not to change it whatever I could find inside. Accordingly, I quickly locked the door behind me and considered my next actions.

It was hot inside as the sun had beaten on the roof for the whole day, without any air-conditioning or other aeration system. This meant that the smells were stronger and also I was beginning to sweat a little, adding to my feeling of filth and degradation, and to my excitement as well. I put my car keys into my purse, which I hanged from the hook behind the door. I also took the cloth pegs and put them on the top of the toilet paper dispenser for later use.

I began by removing my thong, sliding it down my legs and stepping out of it while taking great care that it never touched the floor. I had no way to tie it around my neck, I had known it all the time and, as planned, I just shoved it into my mouth. The taste and the smell of my own juices added to my excitement.

As I lifted the lid I saw that the previous occupant had not flushed the toilet. Luckily there was no solid waste, but the water was of definite yellow colour and the smell was quite strong. I was disgusted, but also aroused and I decided to keep going. I knelt down on the floor. It was cold and somewhat sticky; or at least I was imagining it was sticky. Again I felt a shiver down my spine, both from disgust and arousal.

I was now kneeling in front of the bowl, with my chest just above the lid. I had to part my knees a little. There was some of a dilemma here. I could remain as far as possible from the toilet but that meant having my feet protruding out of the stall, under the door (there is a little space between the tiles and the bottom of the door). In the end, I preferred not to have my feet visible from outside, just in case someone would enter the restrooms.

Then I lowered my top. It had only thin shoulder straps and it was easy to truss it down around my waist, thus freeing my naked breasts totally. I felt my heart pounding faster and my pussy juicing. Now I was really in some humiliating position. My toes could probably be seen from outside of the stall and I was definitely in a weird situation. I believe I blushed a little, just at the thought of what I would reply if someone asked me. But I was alone and after a moment I decided to continue.

I grabbed the cloth pegs with slightly trembling hands and I snapped them on my now erect nipples. I grimaced a little at the bite but they were not too hard. I knew from past experience that the pain would grow with time. Now I was in... doing something completely stupid just because I had been dared to. I felt a new rush and automatically my fingers found their way to my crotch.

At this moment, my blood froze in my veins. I had heard the sound of a car stopping next to the restrooms. I stopped breathing and listened. The engine was shut down and the car door closed. Immediately, I stood up. I did not want to take the risk that my feet could be seen. Hopefully it would be a woman... In any case, I chose to stand as far from the stall door as possible, holding my breath. Unfortunately, it was a man. He entered the restroom and it was as if I was going to die. I did not move, I hardly dared to breathe. My nipples were now throbbing from the bite of the pegs, which I did not dare to remove at this point, for fear of the noise that could do (or I might even gasp from the sudden pain).

What if the man knelt down and looked under the stall doors? He would see my naked feet and would probably notice they were female feet. But why would he do that, I was trying to reason. Certainly, the filth of the floor would prevent anybody from getting his head that close from the tiles. And indeed, the man did not even stop by the stalls. He went directly to the urinals. He remained there for what seemed like hours. I was getting red from breathing so slowly. At last i heard the water flushed and I let go off my air and took a deep breath. Moments later I heard his footsteps going out of the room, and then the car drove away.

Immediately I removed the clamps and I gasped from the violent pain as blood was rushing back into my flattened nipples. I was glad nobody was here to listen as the sound of my gasping seemed to echo through the restroom like thunder. I quickly put back my top, pulled my thong out of my mouth and put it into my purse, along with the pegs. I listened intently. No sound. The way seemed to be clear. Holding my car keys in one hand and my purse in the other, I rushed out of the restrooms and into my car.

I was safe! Nobody had seen me! This had been one of my most exciting experience. I must admit it was hard to concentrate on the traffic while driving back home.

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.
Dislikes: Public, scat.

Female
AurelieCatena is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AurelieCatena for this post:
Old 10-04-2011, 04:09 AM   #2
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

Sounded like you had a lot of fun! I really wanna try this now but I'm a little scared of trying it....

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
playful

Send a message via Yahoo to playful

A great and very well written and detailed report, that was very pleasant and fun to read, thank you very much! I'm sure everyone who reads it can empathize very well and comprehend what you felt. The shame; the disgust; the fear of being discovered; the horniness...

Sometimes I think that a very large percentage of dares here is never really done. I'm very sure you did yours and enjoyed yourself very much. Thank you again for that excellent report, hopefully you will have lots of opportunities to write others...

LOVES: femdom, anal/stretching (dildos, plugs, other stuff), enforced chastity, t&d
DISLIKES: cum eating, (too) messy stuff, enemas
LIMITS: family, full public, x-dressing, feminization, diapers, poo & unhealthy, wedgies, ...

___

Willing to send descriptions of dares, please ask.
playful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #4
AurelieCatena

Thanks for the kind comments. I have two more reports I want to share. They happened before and led to the first one posted above. I did not dare to publish them here, but as there seem to be an interest, I'll post them below (in two separate posts).

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.

Female
Old 10-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #5
AurelieCatena

Default Visit to the men's restrooms

Note: I completed the two following dares BEFORE the one entitled "Kneeling barefoot in the men's restrooms". They opened the way to it, allowing me to get accustomed to the idea of entering men's restrooms and get me more daring.

Dear K,

You planted an evil seed in my mind with your ideas. I don't know why I never thought to it by myself... Probably some deep-imprinted reflex of never entering a male's restroom. Your instructions gave me the impulse necessary to break that taboo and I decided to give it a go.

I planned my attempt well, selecting the restrooms of some super-market which are far from the shopping area and rather difficult to find. I knew the women toilets were rarely occupied and I was hoping it would be the same for the men ones. They are both at the end of long and corridor and a series of steps. I had prepared an excuse in my mind. If I got surprised, I would say I had entered the wrong room... Hopefully nothing would happen.

I waited for some time next to be sure nobody would be inside then, with a last look at the hallway I pushed the door and entered the restroom. Well, it was not like in my fantasies. All was clean and nice-smelling. The urinals were flashing white. Still, my heart was beating hard. I rushed to the first urinal, knelt on the floor and, holding my hair so they would not touch the bowl, I bent over, placing my face over the sink hole. I counted to three and rushed out of the restrooms, half-expecting to bump into someone.

But there was no-one. I had safely succeeded in my mission and walked away, trying to calm down the fast beats of my heart.

Thanks for that rush.

Female

Last edited by AurelieCatena; 10-04-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
AurelieCatena

Default Barefoot in the men's restrooms

Dear K,

I do not know any such kind of place with a key to the bathroom but I tried a restroom on a highway, as in the story. I chose one of those rest areas that offer no service except tables and restrooms as they are little frequented. As expected, there was nobody. I parked my car just in front of the restrooms and rushed into the men's section.

This one was dirty and smelly as I imagined. I quickly locked myself inside one of the stalls. It was really dirty, with dubious spots on the floor around the bowl. I had not printed the story as you requested but it had given me an idea.

First I removed my shoes, which meant I had to stand bare foot on that disgusting floor. I tried to remain as far from the bowl as possible but the stall was not very big. I remained on tip toes, as if this could save my feet from being soiled. As instructed, I was not wearing any bra under my blouse, however I had panties.

On purpose I had put a cheap white cotton thong. I pulled it down my legs from under my skirt and stepped out of it. My goal had been to leave it behind me inside the water tank, as in the story. It was more difficult than I imagined as the tank was high above the floor. The toilet seat had no lid except the pierced one and I had to step on it to reach the tank.

Before doing it, I lifted my skirt and trussed it around my hips so that my butt and crotch were not covered anymore. Of course, nobody could see me as the door was closed and locked, but still it made me feel a rush. Standing in precarious equilibrium on the toilet, lifted the cover of the water tank and pushed the balled thong into it. Then I closed it again.

I climbed down the bowl and stood there, feeling a little awkward but with a definite tingle and warmth inside my lower belly. I pulled my skirt back in place and listened intently. No sound outside. I decided to rush bare feet to my car. I did it as fast as I could, holding my sandals in my hand.

Nobody around. I reached the safety of my car and drove back home without even putting back my shoes. Wow! I was so excited. It may sound like nothing but somehow this was pulling the right strings inside me. And now, imagine someone finds my thong... What will they think?

Female
Old 10-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #7
gieke
Distinguished Member

this sounds so horny...
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 AM   #8
AurelieCatena

Those dares attracted the attention of prhpett and he sent me a dare in the line of the previous three.

As it is more complex and involves some preparation, I'm going to post here how those preparations are progressing.

Stay tuned!

Female
Old 10-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #9
AurelieCatena

I have started the preparation. Last night, I put on some pants I use to do gymnastic or running, a T-shirt, no bra, and I put on a cheap pair of panties, while keeping the socks I have worn yesterday. I slept with them the whole night. This morning, I put the T-shirt and the pants into a plastic bag but I kept the panties and the socks for today. I'm wearing them as I write you.

I'm still not sure when I'll be able to do the dare, but obviously, the longer I wait, the smellier the clothes will be.

Female
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #10
AurelieCatena

Yesterday, when I came home, I took the clothes out of the bag. I smelled them but there was not much of an odour. So I decided to improve it somewhat. I put them on (keeping the panties and socks, which I had been wearing for two days and one night then). Then I put on some sport shoes and I went up and down the stairs of my building several times (four floors), until I had worked up a bit of sweat and then one more time.

Then I got back home and kept my clothes on (including the shoes) for the whole evening. When time to sleep was arrived, I only removed the shoes but kept everything else on.

This morning, I put everything in the bag. I did not dare to go work for a third day with the same socks and panties and thus I put them into the bag too. I'll see tonight whether this has improved the smell.

Female
Old 10-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
AurelieCatena

Coming home, the first thing I did was to remove my day clothes and open the bag containing my dare clothes. This time there was a definite odour of cold sweat. Not very pronounced but it was there. The T-shirt was all shuffled. I put them on and felt a rush as the smell was now all around me. After some time I got used to it and did not noticed too much though.

Before going to bed, I removed the panties and shoved them into my (wet) pussy. My intention was to keep them there for the whole night. However, after maybe 5 minutes they were beginning to irritate me. Fearing to get some infection down there, I removed the panties from my vagina and put them on. They were soaked by now.

I slept in those clothes and this morning I put them back into the bag. The panties had a strong sex smell by now. I hope it will not communicate it too much to the rests of my clothes. I put the socks and panties at the bottom of the bag, then the pants, and above them the T-shirt so that it is not in direct contact with my underwear.

Female

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, restrooms