Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #1
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Default Age Difference

What do you prefer for your play partner age wise? Older, younger, you don't care? How much of a difference? Is it different for females vs males? What if you're a switch, is it different if the partner is a dom or sub?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:05 PM   #2
Daddydamo

I don't mind either way really, although in recent years it's worked out they are usually younger for some reason. As long as there's a connection there I don't think age ever matters, provided they're legal of course
Daddydamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I don't actually care either way. However, given my age (43), and the demographics of getDare, most of my partners from here tend to be much younger.

I'm always the dominant one - I don't know if that is part of the age dynamic or not.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:10 PM   #4
hairycreed

I don't really care about age, my current girlfriend is 12 years younger than me. My previous was 5 years older than me. I am always the dominate one.

Want girls into any or all of the following.
Orgasm control, Clothing control, bathroom control, willing to try new things, taboo, and many other things.
hairycreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:13 PM   #5
artin

I don't care, sometimes a 45 yo girl can be better than a 18 yo girl.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:02 PM   #6
thatgirlhypno

I don't think I'd ever go for a younger guy. (However, I'm 20 and most younger guys are pretty immature) I normally stick with 2-5 years older, but I think my cap would be like ten years age difference. (older)

I'm 9/10 submissive... I tend to be more submissive to older men, I find that I show my more dominate personality traits to younger guys. Not quite sure why, but that always seems to be the case.

I feel like most girls I know tend to date older guys; and guys date younger girls.
^^^ But that just my 20 year-old take on things.

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #7
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I prefer older partners in general. For just a play partner (casual play) I can go as old as 60, regardless of gender. For long-term relationships, I search between the age ranges of 30-50. I'm probably more open to dating fem-types who are closer to my age (23). Man/butch types, I really prefer older.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:49 PM   #8
slavepig001

Well as one of my fantasies is being humiliated by a young girl I am more into much younger partners. And given my age that anyway seems to be the case in here...but...

yes there is a but. My experience at getdare showed me that older partners are more consistent in their play.

So in the end i find myself struggling in-between. As a result I make up my mind depending on the individual person.
Will say...I do have a wish but age is not everything.
slavepig001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #9
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

as far as a in person relation ship goes I guess I prefer around my age but i don't know how old i would be willing to go and the youngest would be 18 and as far as online play i don't care about age at all its something i don't even ask about

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes
Zoeys fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:05 AM   #10
SammyWhammi

Online for play, I would prefer older than me. But IRL, i've always gone for younger, interesting huh?
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:27 PM   #11
Slutonprobation

Online play I don't care at all, but for long term relationships I prefer guys around my age or a few years older I don't mind. Since I'm 18, guys in later part of undergrad tend to be more mature and less immature which appeals to me more, so prob 3-4 years older max, younger doesn't work for where I am right now bc hs guys are kind of annoying, might change when I get older.

As for relationship wise I am not a 24/7 sub just a bit of fun for me in bed really, in relationships I prefer equality, someone being dom/sub to me in everyday relationship irritates me, but in bed I prefer being slightly submissive, but I don't mind switching for fun every once in awhile.

I am 18/f, single, don't do pictures but will give reports

Toys: Nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, household items

Not allowed to cum till next Wed
Slutonprobation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #12
useme871

I much prefer someone my own age or a bit older (I'm 42 and 99% sub). There are a few things I cannot tolerate, you need to have proper grammar, I cannot stand 'text speak', you need to be self sufficient and you need to have some form of higher education. Those things lend themselves to an older person.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:34 AM   #13
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Well.

It's differect depending on role. When I am dom, I like my sub to be much younger and smaller then me. Like age 16-20. When I am sub, I like my dom to be older, preferably 40+.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #14
nina@
getDare Succubus

Being a f/straight/sub like my signature says I prefer older (than me) male Doms anywhere from ages 30 to 60 for the purpose of online D/s because I personally find them to be more experienced and mature.. a significantly older Dom is a turn on for me and makes it easier for me to feel submissive towards them..

however my preferences are different for real life vanilla relationships..

Last edited by nina@; 12-16-2016 at 11:42 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #15
vincianne

Default much older

I prefer a much older male (50 +)... For females, I don't care the age, if there is a small or big difference
vincianne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk