HAHAHAHA!!! 2 4.44%
Get better!! 24 53.33%
I like cake! 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Help me!!!

I'm so fucking sick!! x_x My whole body hurts, and I have a sore throat...

God I wish the pain would go away!

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Awww, get better soon - it's Christmas!

Voted on the cake... obviously

Best wishes xx
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Sorry to hear. I don't know if it helps but when i got a bad flu i drink a lot of ginger tea (made out of slices of fresh ginger that are put into hot water)
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

New phrase of the day; TLS needs TLC
Old 12-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
lucky
Account Banned

May I vote the 2 last options?

Caught a flu or got cold? My wife can help: for neck some menthol pills (don't smoke while taking them) for the body I suggest lemon and vitamins, C mostly combined with the treatment (the medicine names are out of my english)

Hot tea if its not a viral thing (cold tea if it is). And a good sleep.

Looking forward to see you happy again.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #6
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

i dont have any pills or ginger or anything!! Except fruit tea and lemontea...

Before I was hurting all over...

Now it feels more like im a balloon being blown up, and im getting VERY VERY warm. A second ago i was really cold...

WTF is hapenning to me
I dunno if its a flu or a virus. I Have a fever, and my throat hurts when I swallow. But I can breathe normally. Im not snotty and Im not sneezing...
Maybe Im gonna die

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:57 PM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I had something very similar last year... Was cold then warm then cold again... With a sore throat & sinusitis on top of that... Hot tea (or just hot water) with lemon juice & honey helps a bit. Drinking lots of water and/or fruit juices. Hot baths. Of course, lots of sleep & rest don't hurt also.

Get well soon!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #8
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
I had something very similar last year... Was cold then warm then cold again... With a sore throat & sinusitis on top of that... Hot tea (or just hot water) with lemon juice & honey helps a bit. Drinking lots of water and/or fruit juices. Hot baths. Of course, lots of sleep & rest don't hurt also.

Get well soon!
I dont have any lemons, or other juices.. And I dont have a bathtub either I feel so helpless. And I feel too weak to go down and make me some tea...
Ah.. Guess Im gonna have to do it anyway.

What is sinusitis btw?

oof...
I hope this goes away by tomorrow. I have an important project I need to finish at school And I've been too weak to do any of my work today.

I'm sorry im like this and all whiny. But I need someone to listen. Im really sad right now.

most humiliating dare:
Old 12-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #9
lucky
Account Banned

cold pills are the cheapest, usually aspirin (acetilsalicilic acid - makes u sweat while sleeping and a lot of it gets over. Take one for your case). Btw I have a cold for about 2 years, getting better or worse from time to time (same feeling warm/cold), I have been told it can be something worse and have to see a doctor... but I just get over it for a while. I will visit a doctor next year.

Sinusitis is some other thing: mucus stuck in your upper nose... hard to get rid of it and it appears again. Most of the times it gives you headaches (forehead) due to temperature changes.

Try some lemon, send someone. Send someone to a pharmacy to buy some flue medicines and you would feel better tomorrow. Lemon=C vitamin. Traditional good recipes: if you have fever use some alcohol on the fever skin and get dressed to make you sweat. And sleep.

Last edited by lucky; 12-13-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:08 PM   #10
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
cold pills are the cheapest, usually aspirin (acetilsalicilic acid - makes u sweat while sleeping and a lot of it gets over. Take one for your case). Btw I have a cold for about 2 years, getting better or worse from time to time (same feeling warm/cold), I have been told it can be something worse and have to see a doctor... but I just get over it for a while. I will visit a doctor next year.

Sinusitis is some other thing: mucus stuck in your upper nose... hard to get rid of it and it appears again. Most of the times it gives you frontal headaches due to temperature changes.
There are ways to clean the nose-tubes though... THere are these can-thingies with a larger tube, that you fill with salt water, and put em to your nose. THen you let the water flow in, and it'll come out of the other hole, cleaning everything on its way. My mom used to use it on me when I was little. I hated the feeling.

most humiliating dare:
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Gargling with water & salt (not too much, just a pinch or 2) helps sore throats. Chicken soup (or any other kind of soup actually).

A sinusitis is some kind of sinus infection. It hurts bad just breathing through the nose when it happens... When I get those I feel like my nose weighs 10 kilos!
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:16 PM   #12
lucky
Account Banned

my wife has sinusites, I have also but I dont complain but it isn't quite this easy. I mean when the mucus is yellow green and solid =salt water cant do anything, because it is not placed in the upper nostrils but upper between the eyes.

If you press your nose a bit upper between the eyes and feel something (a bulge, bit of a headache start) I dont know how to explain,... there it is the problem.

It is formed in time... not from a single cold.

sorry I've edited previous post and this one

Last edited by lucky; 12-13-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #13
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
Gargling with water & salt (not too much, just a pinch or 2) helps sore throats. Chicken soup (or any other kind of soup actually).
Ahh - thanks a lot Chloe! I'm not ill but now I have a massive craving for chicken soup

TLS: Hope you feel better soon x
Old 12-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #14
lucky
Account Banned

anyway dont avoid eating: the body is week. Just eat what you like, you need vitamins. Be sure if it is not a viral thing: if it is flue avoid anything hot (viruses need warm/hot environment), if it is just a cold... doesn't matter.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Oy... I hate this rollercoaster I'm on x_x....

But Im not as painful right now... Just really hot. Hm...

most humiliating dare:

Advertisements
Kink Talk