Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
MontyWhittaker

Default Big Brother: Summer of Sexiness

This is going to be a multi-part series if enough people are interested in it. The premise and basic plot are described below. Please note that any resemblance to any persons real or fictional, dead or alive, in this story, are completely coincidental and should be treated as the work of fiction that they are.

Prologue

It's a house like no other! Where 127 cameras follow your every move, and 152 microphones capture your every sound.

This is Big Brother XX: Summer of Sexiness!

Next week, thirteen houseguests will enter the Big Brother house with one goal in mind: winning the half-million dollar prize.

Each week the houseguests will compete for food, sexual favors, luxuries, and most importantly, power! This season, however, the power of eviction is not in their hands, but in yours! We'll talk more about that in the first eviction episode.

*BB theme music plays*

"Hello, everybody. I'm Julie Chen, and this is Big Brother. Next week, we will allow thirteen people of varied genders, sexual orientations, religions, and ages to enter the house behind me," Julie said with a smile. "This season will be the most unique the show has ever seen. You see, this year, BB is going somewhere it has never gone before: adult television. So we have made a few modifications to the rules to allow for this. Here's the first: we will have the Head of Household competition as normal, but the HoH will also get to control the house. Everyone is essentially the HoH's slave for that week. Additionally, we will have a Power of Dominance competition in which the winner will get to have two of his/her own personal slaves. Additionally, you may find that the competitions are a bit more...sexual in nature. One thing has stayed the same. That is the eviction of one houseguest each week from the house. This season, that person will not be chosen by the houseguests, but by you, the viewer/reader. It should be an exciting summer, one full of backstabbing, betrayal, and BDSM!

Tune in Sunday at 8/7 Central to see the houseguests enter the house, find out about the new rules, and take part in the first Head of Household competition of the summer! That's all we have for tonight, so I hope to see you soon. From outside the Big Brother house, I'm Julie Chen. Good night, everyone!"

So, yeah. Julie pretty much explained it. This story will follow the format of the USA version of Big Brother very closely. But I don't want to continue it unless I have people interested. If you like the concept or have any suggestions/revisions whatsoever, please post here or pm me. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by MontyWhittaker; 09-18-2012 at 08:24 PM.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MontyWhittaker for this post:
Old 09-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #2
yorkboy
getDare Sweetheart

Brilliant concept, please write more

24/Slut/4"

Top Loves: Orgasm denial, Edging, Hypnotism
Top Dislikes: Pain, Prolonged anal
Top Limits: Social suicide, Illegal, Pictures

Full Loves & Limits.
My Toys.

Property of Simonee.
yorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Thank you rachie

Sounds great! Please continue!

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #4
sarahamber

AHAHAHAH this sounds so awesome! Kind of like something I've done before (during my last summer)(check out my blog). But definately sounds like a great story! Can't wait to read more, wish I could watch it on TV though
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:27 AM   #5
_CBTslave_

Love the setting, but thinking that maybe the evicties doesn't gets removed from the house, but instead gets locked in a special dungeon that the Master of the house have access to, that way you'll still have people to play around with and the master could do some very intressting things to them, knowing that they would never be able to do anything back (during the house visit atleast)

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

sweet I love it can't wait for it to begin

Advertisements
Kink Talk