Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2015, 12:11 PM   #1
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Need Wild and Crazy Dares for last trip of the year!

Need wild and crazy dares for my last trip of the year! 6 days and 5 nights!

Be creative and fun!

where I am staying is not warm or cold. 60's in day 40's at night.

Hotel has a bar, restaurant, gym, sauna and pool.

Near by are several malls and a day spa open very late with hot tubs, saunas, etc.

For clothing requests - send links so I can get as close as possible.

Limits - no body writing, nothing illegal, no family, nothing at work, no body fluids but cum.

I will bring a nice assortment of sexy clothes, jewelry and toys including my rabbit, strap on, ben wa and others
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:36 PM   #2
trenho
getDare Devil

I suggest these:
- first, no underware alloweed for the entire trip. Leave all the panties and bras at home. Only bikinis are alloweed.

-then this one: go to the pool with a micro bikini, (something like this http://www.amazon.it/jowiha-effetto-...s=micro+string) and your ben wa balls inside. Relax yourself and swim a bit. No towels alloweed to cover you when out.
After that put a towel on and remove the bikini. Then go to the sauna (with the towel on) and when in place it under your butt.
Plus you have to flirt with ppl in the sauna, male or female doesn't matter.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #3
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Trenho

Will do it!

Old 12-12-2015, 01:26 PM   #4
Callmeaslut

Default Dare

Again no underwear allowed only bikini bottoms but must put vibe in pussy
Callmeaslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:34 PM   #5
trenho
getDare Devil

for at least 2 evening you have to keep a buttplug (or something similar) in your butt from dinner to bedtime. And you must wear a mini skirt without panties.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 06:32 PM   #6
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Hi there. Nice to see you are traveling again, this is always fun. Here are a couple dares for you:

First, a mall dare: go to the mall wearing a tight, low-rise pair of jeans, a bright colored thong/bikini bottoms you won't mind never seeing again, a bra of your choice, and something like this, hopefully in red, with a Santa hat:

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-...c-202tred.html
http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-...0charcoal.html

The cut outs/crisscross really isn't that important - the style and cut is. It could be tight or loose but if you have both tight would be better.

Now for the dare part:

1) go into a clothing store and tell a person working there that you are meeting somebody at a restaurant in an hour and want to make sure you look good so you need something else to wear. Tell them you want something a little more revealing than what you have on and see if they have anything. If they do, try it on and model it for them and ask if they like it (and/or if they think it would send the right message, that he can take you home)

2) maybe you do some shopping and you have a couple bags in your hands - perfect time for this dare. Put some money in your jeans/thing so it hangs over the side visibly. Walk up to a coffee shop etc., order a drink, and tell the person behind the counter you can't get to your money because your hands are full, and ask if they would please take it out of your jeans. If your thing is hanging out, even better. Now go sit somewhere with your thong out for a few minutes and just let people look at you.

3) go to a department store and take several items with you into a fitting room. One or two of them should be mens jackets/coats. Undress except for your panties and bra and masturbate through your panties/bikini bottoms. Then take them off and stuff them in the inside pocket of the mens coat, and same with your bra. Now put on your jeans and shirt, leave the items in the room (at least leave the coat) or give it to the attendant.

4) on the ride/drive back to the hotel ( this will be easier at night and if you have a rented car, but if not it might be harder) lift up your shirt, exposing your tits for the whole drive.

Now one for the bar: wear a simple button up shirt, jacket or sweater, maybe one that leaves an inch or two of stomach exposed, with a skirt/jeans/etc of your choice and no bra. Every time a different guy hits on you, offers you a drink, or talks to you, unbutton one button.

Have fun!
Old 12-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #7
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Okay, since you won't be packing any underwear when going on this trip....I'm going to send you shopping. For this task, you'll need to be wearing a fairly short skirt.

When at the mall, I want you to go panty shopping. You can visit the store(s) of your choice for this. I want you to buy 3 thongs, with each one being a different color.

Once you have your thongs, discreetly put one of them on. Put the other two in your purse.

Now, we're going shoe shopping. I'd prefer you try on some high heels, but you can go with whatever. Also, buying any shoes is optional. Choose a store and find a male clerk to help you. Your choice of whether or not he's attractive, or just the first guy available, or whatever. Get assistance to try on a pair or two. Eventually, spread your legs when he can see the panties and ask his opinion if they go with that color or not. Then ask about the other panties that are in your purse ... including pulling them out of your purse, and setting them on your thighs, or whatever provacative thing you wish to do with them.

When you get back to the hotel, stop at the bar. Put a note with one of the new pairs of panties that reads, "Free blowjob if returned to room ..." and leave them somewhere in the bar / men's restroom area. If you get your panties back, give the lucky guy his reward.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #8
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Hi there. Nice to see you are traveling again, this is always fun. Here are a couple dares for you:

First, a mall dare: go to the mall wearing a tight, low-rise pair of jeans, a bright colored thong/bikini bottoms you won't mind never seeing again, a bra of your choice, and something like this, hopefully in red, with a Santa hat:

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-...c-202tred.html
http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-...0charcoal.html

The cut outs/crisscross really isn't that important - the style and cut is. It could be tight or loose but if you have both tight would be better.

Now for the dare part:

1) go into a clothing store and tell a person working there that you are meeting somebody at a restaurant in an hour and want to make sure you look good so you need something else to wear. Tell them you want something a little more revealing than what you have on and see if they have anything. If they do, try it on and model it for them and ask if they like it (and/or if they think it would send the right message, that he can take you home)

2) maybe you do some shopping and you have a couple bags in your hands - perfect time for this dare. Put some money in your jeans/thing so it hangs over the side visibly. Walk up to a coffee shop etc., order a drink, and tell the person behind the counter you can't get to your money because your hands are full, and ask if they would please take it out of your jeans. If your thing is hanging out, even better. Now go sit somewhere with your thong out for a few minutes and just let people look at you.

3) go to a department store and take several items with you into a fitting room. One or two of them should be mens jackets/coats. Undress except for your panties and bra and masturbate through your panties/bikini bottoms. Then take them off and stuff them in the inside pocket of the mens coat, and same with your bra. Now put on your jeans and shirt, leave the items in the room (at least leave the coat) or give it to the attendant.

4) on the ride/drive back to the hotel ( this will be easier at night and if you have a rented car, but if not it might be harder) lift up your shirt, exposing your tits for the whole drive.

Now one for the bar: wear a simple button up shirt, jacket or sweater, maybe one that leaves an inch or two of stomach exposed, with a skirt/jeans/etc of your choice and no bra. Every time a different guy hits on you, offers you a drink, or talks to you, unbutton one button.

Have fun!
Those are great dares!
Old 12-12-2015, 10:57 PM   #9
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Hey Mandie,

My dare for you is to undertake the clothing control / exercise challenge in my signature at a minimum of level 5. All the instructions are in the link.

The difference for you is that you are going to undertake this in the hotel gym rather than somewhere private. This means you might want to look at the clothing options when you register and make sure you have some of those items available. Otherwise you will end up in a potentially revealing outfit in the public gym.

Let me know if you have questions
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 08:14 AM   #10
mandie
getDare Devil

Default bananabob

like and it told me to wear a crop top and short shorts!
Old 12-13-2015, 08:15 AM   #11
mandie
getDare Devil

Default All

Reminders - first dare was no panties - so there will be none.

Good ones, but easy and not overly fun - more?
Old 12-13-2015, 09:30 PM   #12
mandie
getDare Devil

Default no more - seriously nothing

please make this more interesting
Old 12-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #13
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

If you want it to be interesting offer to give random people blow jobs.

Flash random people

that should make it interesting.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 PM   #14
mandie
getDare Devil

Default more please

asked skylord for more details.

other dares?
Old 12-15-2015, 06:16 AM   #15
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
asked skylord for more details.

other dares?
Hmmm... In past threads, I've given you blowjob related dares a few times, but there's already bj-related stuff here. The no panties thing has thrown me for a loop, since I'm fond of panty dares & I'm not even sure if the 'buying panties' dare was accepted, based on your 'there will be none' comment about panties.

Perhaps you could crawl while naked from your room to the ice machine, while carrying the ice bucket in your teeth, then crawl back to your room with a full bucket of ice?

Oh, and once back in your room ... Melt all the ice, either by: inserting it in your pussy, melting it on your nipples, or melting it on your clit.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk