Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
redfire59

Default Decide on my first sex toy to buy ever (m/20)

Hi,

I'm ordering Christmas presents at Amazon the following few days. But what is still missing is the first sex toy ever for me to order as well. I don't have a partner to have sex with so the toy will be just for me and my pleasure There is a small list that you can decide on:

butt plug

chastity device

thong (not a sex toy but still interesting)

bondage stuff (including a time lock)

If you have any other ideas feel very free to add something else! And if you have special products you want to send me a link to I am happy to receive those as well (German Amazon Store only).
Please vote!

Thanks a lot
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509

Last edited by redfire59; 12-08-2018 at 02:21 PM.
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
gdblue8

Well, those are some good ideas. My first choice would be to get a chastity, but you'll need to do some research to find the right fit etc, but I don't see it in your likes so up to you. Secondly a butt plug is always fun, either a set so you can have some fun or otherwise I'd recommend not going to small as it's more fun if it can nicely fill you. I wouldn't go for bondage things as you can easily improvise those with rope, tape, ...

my journal/blog: https://theadventuresofpupblue.blogspot.com/

Main likes: Bondage, Latex/Rubber, Pet play, Furry
For all likes/dislikes and toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84341

Kik: gdblue8
gdblue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #3
redfire59

Thanks! Do you have a chastity device you can recommend?
I never tried chastity yet so it isn’t in my likes at the moment but I am very curious to try it.

Are there any other votes?
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

Old 12-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #4
Glam&Gore

I’d say a chastity and go with a metal one.. if you can afford it.. and a small butt plug I prefer a glass plug with the ring on it.. that’s the one I’m currently wearing and it’s so nice especially for extended wear

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #5
Phaade

I would say bondage stuff.
I personally love bondage, especially my leather restraints for ankles and wrists. It feels sooo good and wearing them is really comfortable even for long periods.
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #6
redfire59

Ok. So we have two votes for chastity as the first object (and a butt plug as a maybe second toy) and one vote for bondage stuff.

Phaade do you have anything special in mind with which I can start?

I just decided to buy two things, so one toy and one article of clothing. The background is I am going to my local sports group once a week and want some naughty clothing I can wear under my normal clothing. People might catch a view in the changing room. Any ideas?

Keep voting

Old 12-10-2018, 01:01 PM   #7
Phaade

As a basic thing for Bondage you could start with bondage rope. You will need it for basically anything that has to do with Bondage. Hogtie, frogtie, and generally every way to tie yourself up (legs, arms, crotch tie, body harness style etc). And maybe some restraints with it.
Often you can buy those in a bundle, for example 2 ankle cuffs, 2 wrist cuffs and 5 metres of rope.
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #8
Kyaeolis
Baby Member

Default Buttplug!

I think a buttplug is definitely the most widely-applicable to dares, and can be worn discreetly.

I suggest a Tantus Neo or similar silicone plug that is good for long-term wear. Or an njoy if you're willing to splash out.
Kyaeolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #9
1077ad

Definitely chastity!

Metal is best, but for starting, a knock off of a Holy Trainer may be best, just to get used to the idea of wearing a device. You can usually find kits that have several rings, so you can start to figure out what works for you.

Also: generally speaking, shorter is better! You want to fill the cage when you're flaccid, without leaving room to grow.
1077ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #10
lucky7z

Chastity, then CBT parachute.
for chastity, i recommend something like this.
https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-s...ice-92662.html

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 03:41 AM   #11
redfire59

Thanks a lot! I decided to buy a chastity device and some thongs. Both were delivered yesterday and I’m wearing my chastity cage at the moment for the first time. An amazing feeling

Old 12-16-2018, 06:03 AM   #12
Curiousnick

Which chastity device did you go for?
Curiousnick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, butt plug, chastity, thong, toys