Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2022, 07:25 PM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Default Forest Walk Predicament - Make me suffer!

Sometime next week I will be taking an hour-long walk in the woods. Seems nice, doesn't it? Well, I'm not going to make it nice for myself. I'm wearing a diaper on this walk, my goal is that you're going to help me set up a really nasty and possibly embarrassing predicament for myself.

Let me explain what my plan is so far, and you can help make it worse for me in the sections in bold:

- Upon waking up on the day of my predicament, I will collect every drop of piss in the morning.
- To make sure I have a steady supply of piss, I will drink X every Y minutes, and pee whenever I feel the slightest urge.
- I will pack up a backpack of any materials I need for the walk (extra diapers, wipes, suppositories, etc.)
- Once the noon hour has arrived, I will start holding my bladder, and take whatever piss I have collected, as well as any other suggested liquids, and use that to administer an enema to myself
- Any other materials going in will also be inserted (bananas, marshmallows, suppositories, etc.), and then if I'm allowed to, I will plug my ass using my medium plug, which coincidentally vibrates.
- Once all that is in, I will diaper up with one of my Rearz Barnyard diapers, grab my backpack and be out the door.

Now chances are that the enema is going to be screaming to get out of me, but to add another wrinkle, I'm going to be using a random timer app that upon its alarm, I will void my bladder and bowels immediately.

At the beginning of my hour-long walk, I will set the random timer app to go off between X and Y minutes.

In the more and more likely scenario of me completely filling my diaper with a horrible goopy and smelly mess, I'll have a couple of decisions to make:

- How far must I walk once I've soiled myself?
- What should I do with that soiled diaper?
- Will I be allowed to change, and under what circumstances?
- If I change myself, what will I do with the dirty diaper?

So, GetDare, I'm looking for a little inspiration here. I think I've come up with a pretty good megadare for myself here, but it's no fun to plan EVERYTHING yourself. Let's see what you guys and gals can come up with for me.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 06:35 PM   #2
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Looking like Wednesday at noon eastern for my forest walk.

Would love some participation from the GetDare forums!

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

PM Dares
Old 12-20-2022, 07:52 AM   #3
CommanderSharp

Default Prep

Eat a lot today. Go for a curry tonight. A large, spicy, high fibre curry. No going to the toilet until you’re on your walk.
CommanderSharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 09:01 AM   #4
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Will do! I've been meaning to try the new curry place in town, this gives me an excuse.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk