Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
Teen M UK :)

Default 19 M Dare Variation

This is a follow up dare to one I have just previously completed:

I was originally dared to put my right thumb completely into my ass, licking it before if I had to, and to keep it in there for as long as I like. Once I pulled it out I was to wait at least 10 minutes before I could clean my thumb and then to report back to the darer.

Here is a copy of my report from when I finished the dare:

"Well I'm finished now. I haven't actually put anything in my butt for a long time so even my thumb was a bit of a squeeze at first, I had to lick it again a few times before it slid in so I inadvertently got a taste of my ass. I kept it in for a minute, especially enjoying the feeling I got from being plugged by my thumb, it was quite a tight fit though. I unplugged myself and thankfully my thumb came out fairly clean though a bit smelly and wet from my spit. I will go to wash it now"

As a follow up dare I was to create this thread and to ask anyone who would like to give me the dare once again by posting "Do it" in this thread, they may choose any finger or thumb for me to use.

I am also to request for any any variations of this dare though I may reject them, the penalty being that I must complete the original dare twice.

I can end the dare at any time though will need to complete all the dares that went in before I end the dare. At the end I will write a report of the dare overall.
Teen M UK :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:59 PM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

Sounds interesting. Do it with the left pinky finger.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Sissy Natasha

I'd say do it but this time with two fingers, I think you need to start to stretch that ass a little

ALL TIME FAVORTIE: BLACKMAIL!!

LOVES: crossdressing, piss, cum play

LIKES: family, scat, anal, feet, wedgies, public humiliation, hidden public dares, driving dares

DISLIKES: pain

LIMITS: face, social suicide, permanent, blood

Ask me for a pic of me doing anything by PM and I will send it to you, no matter what it is
Sissy Natasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:36 PM   #4
Krakkant

Do it, for me with the thumb of your left hand.
Krakkant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Sounds interesting. Do it with the left pinky finger.
Completed, Pinkie was quite comfortable Thanks
Old 08-14-2016, 02:58 PM   #6
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

try doing it with both index finger at same time. (if you really can't, just use two fingers on 1 hand)
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy Natasha View Post
I'd say do it but this time with two fingers, I think you need to start to stretch that ass a little
Two fingers were much more of a stretch and I had to loosen up with one at a time for a bit, got them in though and left them in for a few minutes. My whole left hand is finger by finger getting lubed up now. Thanks (:
Old 08-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakkant View Post
Do it, for me with the thumb of your left hand.
Just unplugged my thumb, it got my very hard while up inside me.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_boy View Post
try doing it with both index finger at same time. (if you really can't, just use two fingers on 1 hand)
I managed but it was quite a big stretch for me, couldn't get them in completely but I kept them in for a few minutes. Thanks
Old 08-14-2016, 03:18 PM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

If you don't mind me posting again, here's one variation for you:
Do it with all fingers and thumbs seperately, one after another. 10 Minutes is totally alright. You can still reject for two single fingers, right? What a pity that would be :-D

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
If you don't mind me posting again, here's one variation for you:
Do it with all fingers and thumbs seperately, one after another. 10 Minutes is totally alright. You can still reject for two single fingers, right? What a pity that would be :-D
I pushed each finger and thumb one by one, into my butt, the thumbs I enjoyed most. From instructions from the original darer I am now sucking each finger clean. Thanks
Old 08-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #12

Thank you eveyrone for your dares and making me feel so slutty I'm now sitting here with my mouth tasting off ass, am very turned on, and my butt a littler looser than it was earlier today.

I put my jeans on now with no underwear and my boxers over the top to feel a bit more slutty.

I'm ending the dare so will be taking no more. Here is my final report of the overall dare:

I enjoyed this dare which made me get my fingers all wet and plug my ass over and over again, the thumbs were my favorite because they went so deep and really gave me a plugged up feeling. At the end both my hands were covered in my ass juice and I licked each finger clean to get them as clean as I could. I enjoyed my slutty experience. The taste of ass still lingers in my mouth.

Last edited by Teen M UK :); 08-14-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk