Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-26-2015, 12:19 AM   #1
mikeshawson

Default New - need some help

Hi all,

I have just recently gotten a Mistress to accept me as her real life slave. We still have not met but for now we are taking it online so via chat and the next step would be to meet in a public place and after that she will take me in to serve her in real life.

I accidentally asked too many questions in the first couple of days and have disappointed her. I am not sure hat I can do to please her without knowing exactly what she would want. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do or should be doing to keep her pleased?

thanks
mikeshawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:32 AM   #2
Gyev

Stop asking too many questions seems to be a great start.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:15 AM   #3
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshawson View Post
Hi all,

I have just recently gotten a Mistress to accept me as her real life slave. We still have not met but for now we are taking it online so via chat and the next step would be to meet in a public place and after that she will take me in to serve her in real life.

I accidentally asked too many questions in the first couple of days and have disappointed her. I am not sure hat I can do to please her without knowing exactly what she would want. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do or should be doing to keep her pleased?

thanks
What sort of things did you ask? How many is too many?

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 03:24 AM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshawson View Post
Hi all,

thanks
Sounds a bit odd tbh, you should ask every question you can think of and she should be willing to answer them. That you say she's said she's disappointed with you for asking things raise's a red flag with me tbh, not that she's a faker, but more likely that I wouldn't trust putting my life in her hands so soon.
It is hard to judge without seeing how the conversation went, but don't be afraid to ask questions, would you really want to be vulnerable and at her mercy when she refuse's to answer simple questions for instance?

As to keeping her pleased, follow her orders to the best of your ability, be open and honest, if your not serving her yet, then there's little you can do to please her, short of offering money or items which is a terrible idea.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:02 AM   #5
mikeshawson

Well I asked if I am allowed to do anything to myself with permission and how much I am allowed to do to myself without permission. She said I am asking too many questions about how I can please myself and none to how I can please her. I guess she has a point but now I am stuck ...
Old 10-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #6
mikeshawson

OK I need some more help,

I am meeting my Master tomorrow for the first time. We will meet in a public place and I asked her: "Is there anything I should know to do for you when we meet?"

Her reply was .. "Surprise me" ... and now I am lost .. can anyone help me out on this one?

thank in advance all answers are much appreciated
Old 11-13-2015, 11:24 AM   #7
7Clubs

Default A bit strange

So this guy’s last activity was the day he was supposed to meet this suspicious person for the first time. Should we be worried?
Old 11-13-2015, 04:39 PM   #8
Postoffense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Clubs View Post
So this guy’s last activity was the day he was supposed to meet this suspicious person for the first time. Should we be worried?
We are probably too late already.

Likes : Anal (Need to do more stretching) Tease and denial, light bondage, Light pain, tasks, being called a slut, Becoming a sissy.
Limits: Extreme pain, Public, Family, Scat Piss &Blood,

Kik: SissyAnnabell
Postoffense is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk