Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-23-2024, 02:41 AM   #1
JJnoire

Default Telegram Challenge/Dares Group

Hi, my name is Jamie. I am 26, male, twinkish body type and a switch.

I am making a group on Telegram for any sub/switches/doms. Any doms and switches can set tasks for the group or individuals. Those tasks must be completed or there will be punishments.

The idea is just to have fun, but it is a group for boys who actually want to participate in challenges and dares. No lurkers. You will need to be comfortable showing face. If face is a limit do not apply. I will be setting daily challenges. e.g. cum control, position training, humiliation, exposure risk, sub training, exercise tasks. I will also host cam sessions for circle jerks and other challenges. You should expect to participate in the group daily or at a minimum once a week. Only active participants will remain in the group.

You need to be at least 18 to apply. Guys only. You should have at least an average body type, thin or athletic.

To apply you should message me on Telegram and tell me your name and age. You will also have to submit a cum shot video of yourself to enter the group. Each boy's cum shot vid will be shared with the group upon entry and you will be asked to provide a short bio of yourself to introduce yourself to the group.

If you are interested, message me on Telegram: @JJnoire
JJnoire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JJnoire for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk