Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2023, 03:43 AM   #1
_nachtauge_

Default m/19 Going camping/canoeing with friends

I‘ll be going on a canoe trip with some friends this week. The trip will be three days long with two nights which I will be spending in a tent with two other guys. The tent isn‘t too big so we will be fairly close to each other. There is pretty much no chance of starting anything with them, but I‘d still appreciate some dares to do at night in and outside the camp. We will be sleeping at a camping ground, so there will be toilets and showers, but I have no idea how they look, wether they are communal or not.
If you can think of any way in which I can expose myself to my male friends or other guys at the camping grounds, preferably in ways which won‘t end with me being thrown out the campground feel free to let me know.
You‘ll get a full report for all dares.

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 11:13 PM   #2
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Going commando every day, and wearing thin shorts should be a good start!

Kik: GD_Guvnor

Ask me anything

Likes: Controlling pee privileges, humiliating people through WAM or chastity, verbally degrading slaves, controlling clothing, seeing peoples underwear, making people go commando

Limits: Scat, vomit, blood
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 02:33 AM   #3
BR1985
Distinguished Member

When showering, “forget” to lock the door.

Walk to and from the showers wearing only your towel.

“Forget” to pack any underwear , and sleep naked.

Encourage “pantsing” each other so they’re encouraged to get revenge on you.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 12:33 PM   #4
imaslaveboy

I will leave you for your first day as I imagine you will be quite busy in getting set up and organised however the first night you will sleep in just your boxers. You will choose a spot beside the hot guy you are going with and at one point you will put your arm around him while he sleeps. You can pretend to be asleep for this.

When showering in the morning before you go out on the water try to time it so you go with one of your friends. And I want you to do a similar dare to the swimming date where you will drop your towel and begin a conversation with either of them and you aren't allowed to pull on shorts or boxers until the conversation is concluded or it has been an awkwardly long time.

That day you will wear white boxers under your shorts and make sure to pull up your shorts to expose the legs of the boxers and also at times lower your shorts to expose a prime wedgie target to the others. If the other boys wear boxers under their shorts and sit in front of you, you are to wedgie them hard enough to lift them or rip their boxers. Do this playfully and you might get the return back if you sit in front of them later in the day.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 12:35 PM   #5
imaslaveboy

On the second evening you will sleep naked. Also unzipping the side of your sleeping back so to leave an unclad leg exposed for the others to see. If you get the opportunity you are to get hard while the others sleep and cum in the jammers you have and leave them in the bottom of your sleeping bag.

At some point, I want you to leave a pair of your underwear in the shower changing room or a communal area frequented a lot. Before and after pics would be nice for this. These can be left in a public bathroom or just on the field. Whichever you think will see a lot of traffic but probably won't be picked up. You will collect them the next day a minimum of 18 hours later.

Also at some stage during your trip, your speedo will fall out of your bag for the others to see. This will probably be in the changing room or tent area. If they do and the others don't notice, throw them at one of your friends as a joke and they will soon notice. Hopefully they dare you to wear them.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

27/M

Old 05-29-2023, 12:38 PM   #6
imaslaveboy

Finally, you are tasked with taking a pair of your friends boxers. Hopefully the hottest friend but either will do. This is all about paying attention to where they have them in their bags and timing it so you are alone with the tent or their stuff when you take them. Better to do this towards the end of the trip as if they have brought 3 pairs for 3 days they will notice but won't notice worn ones going missing as much.

Walk to the toilets in just your boxers and when you have a pee, leave a wet patch in your boxers the size of the base of a can of drink. So roughly 6cm in diameter them walk back.

Do 3 laps of the tent naked.

Your dare for day 2 in the showers is to.... if you are alone. Cum in your boxers that you are going to leave overnight. Whether you wear them that day or not is up to you. I'd like to see the cum in them in a pic. If there is someone with you, you will get a boner and keep it for a minimum of 90 secs.

Pee at the river bank or out of the boat into the river.

If your friends go and pee somewhere outdoors, go to the same place where they did and rub your hands in it and then on your boxers or take your boxers off and get them wet with their piss then put them back on.

27/M

Old 05-29-2023, 03:22 PM   #7
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nachtauge_ View Post
I‘ll be going on a canoe trip with some friends this week. The trip will be three days long with two nights which I will be spending in a tent with two other guys. The tent isn‘t too big so we will be fairly close to each other. There is pretty much no chance of starting anything with them, but I‘d still appreciate some dares to do at night in and outside the camp. We will be sleeping at a camping ground, so there will be toilets and showers, but I have no idea how they look, wether they are communal or not.
If you can think of any way in which I can expose myself to my male friends or other guys at the camping grounds, preferably in ways which won‘t end with me being thrown out the campground feel free to let me know.
You‘ll get a full report for all dares.
Wear a chastity cage and leave keys at home

Advertisements
Kink Talk