Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 02:32 PM   #1
Funkii

Wink Superbowl Sissy/Pain Slut

Hello my fellow kinksters and freaks, With today being the super bowl and my growing dislike for the Kansas City Chiefs I'd like to make the game a little bit more interesting based on the outcomes of the game for reference I'm picking San Francisco to win by 3 and scoring at least 19 points.

I'm really looking for tasks to do when specific things happen in the game. I made something similar for someone else, but I'm struggling to create the tasks for myself.

Ex. 49's score a TD, = vibe cage for 6 minutes, Chiefs score a touchdown, ball rubber band snaps equal 1.5x to total Chiefs points. Every time Taylor Swift is shown, insert an ice cube, toothpaste on cockhead, and nipple clamps on until the ice cube melts. Have milestones for when the quarter ends and at halftime. And then a large punishment or reward depending on the end of the game.

I will be starting this in chastity.

-Kinks- Edging, Denial, CBT, anal, bondage, spanking, ice, toothpaste, CEI, feminization, Cross Dressing (bras &panties), pain, rope chastity, ball stretching, many more just ask

-Limits- Blood, Urine, Scat, A2M, blackmail, public, permanent changes/damage, needles.

-Toys-
-Buttplugs- Small (vibe), Medium, Large (1.75" Hush), Large Silicone 1.5"x5", XL Silicone 2.25"x6" try to avoid XL unless it's a milestone punishment please.

-Dildos- Small (vibe), Medium Silicone (1.5"x5.5") same as plug but very dildo like

-Rope, Shoelace, Weights, Clothespins, Toothpaste, Cooling ointment, Condoms, Flogger, Wooden Spoon, Metal Chopsticks, nipples clamps, crop, Panties, Bras, ice, ruler, sock weapon, lubes. Feel free to ask what else I have

That's have some fun 😉
Funkii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk