Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-11-2024, 11:18 AM   #1
4hhdn

Default New Toy!!!!

Hi, this is my first post and I am very new to this so bear with me please. I have just gotten a bullet vibe and was look for some instructions on how to use it. Should I edge, ruin, will I get to cum? That’s all up to you

Limits: blood,family, public, illegal, photos, videos, public, permanent, scat, and piss. As I said I am new to this and I may very well have more limits that I am unaware of.

Likes: edging, cum control, denial, toothpaste, slight pain, bladder control. And I am very happy to experiment
4hhdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 09:40 PM   #2
bondboytight

First we need a baseline. So edge continously with 1 minute in between edges. Keep doing it till you go over, at that point ruin it. Post here your max edges. Remember your trying to see how many edges you can do so hang in there dont give up!

For revenge, post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434662

DENIED till 6-17-24
You can make it more... interesting... by posting here.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 02:32 PM   #3
4hhdn

Yes sir I will do this as soon as possible, thankyou
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM   #4
4hhdn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboytight View Post
First we need a baseline. So edge continously with 1 minute in between edges. Keep doing it till you go over, at that point ruin it. Post here your max edges. Remember your trying to see how many edges you can do so hang in there dont give up!

For revenge, post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434662
I was able to get 18 sir.
Old Today, 01:54 AM   #5
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

18 edges, nice. I think we need to do some more research though.

Use the highest setting and time how long it takes you to edge. Then wait until you’ve cooled down and time it again, with the second-highest setting. Continue through each setting it has until we know how long it takes you to edge on each setting.

Also, a few questions to give more interesting tasks. do you have rope or string, and is there anything above your bed you could tie some to? Any other toys/objects that might be useful? Are you willing to do hidden public and is the vibrator quiet enough to use for that? Can it be controlled by remote? How long does its battery last? How much privacy do you have at home?

And have you had a proper orgasm with the vibrator since you got it, and if not how badly do you want to?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:10 AM   #6
4hhdn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
18 edges, nice. I think we need to do some more research though.

Use the highest setting and time how long it takes you to edge. Then wait until you’ve cooled down and time it again, with the second-highest setting. Continue through each setting it has until we know how long it takes you to edge on each setting.

Also, a few questions to give more interesting tasks. do you have rope or string, and is there anything above your bed you could tie some to? Any other toys/objects that might be useful? Are you willing to do hidden public and is the vibrator quiet enough to use for that? Can it be controlled by remote? How long does its battery last? How much privacy do you have at home?

And have you had a proper orgasm with the vibrator since you got it, and if not how badly do you want to?
Yes so I have orgasmed since I got the vibrator. It is not remote controlled and cannot be used in public. I still live at home so privacy is limited, and I have nothing above my bed to tie anything to sir. Also, my vibrator has three powers and four patterns, would you like me to time edges with the patterns as well sir?

Advertisements
Kink Talk