Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2023, 04:42 AM   #1
ella_ella

Default 29/F - Slut In Need Of A Spanking

This whore had to give up on her latest thread without fulfilling all of her tasks so she deserves a punishment.

Please give her rules for a harsh ass spanking, so that she will feel it for days afterwards every time she sit down and never forget her place.
Her pussy cannot be penetrated but it can get additional spankings, while her ass can be stuffed and used to further this whore’s humiliation.

In case Sirs or Ma’ams just want to add to my discipline without creating other rules for this slut to follow, they can just comment “roll” and I will roll two dices to determine implement and how many strikes. They can of course still give me extra rules as for positions to assume during the punishment, harshness or speed of the spanks.
IMPLEMENT:
1-2) Wooden Spatula
3-4) Wooden Spoon
5) Cable
6) Switch

HOW MANY
1-2) 20
3-4) 30
5-6) 40

WHERE *new rule added by DM*
1-2) ass
3-4) lower ass
5) spread around
6) pussy
This whore will be wearing small black panties, a black crop top and a collar for her whole punishment.

Please help this slut be punished as she deserves, she will perform all the discipline she receives and report back.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 09-14-2023 at 12:01 PM.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 04:49 AM   #2
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Roll till you get double 6 and do all spanks that you earn from the rolls. If you get double 1 double all future rolls for the thread

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aussiedom for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 04:50 AM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Start with medium butt plug inserted for 30 minutes and Roll

Last edited by MrSpanker; 09-14-2023 at 05:24 AM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrSpanker for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 09:43 AM   #4
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Roll till you get double 6 and do all spanks that you earn from the rolls. If you get double 1 double all future rolls for the thread
Thank you Sir for your task, it made this whore begin her punishment so harshly, she’s so grateful.

I rolled all my dices, without checking what the result meant, just writing all the numbers down until I finally got a double 6 at the 9th throw.
Then I wore my clothes for the punishment, so that this slut could truly get her head into what was about to happen to her ass, and laid my implements in front of me on the couch.
I checked the first numbers: 3 and 4, spoon, 30 strikes
I bent over the couch, yanking down my panties to uncover my ass, and began the strikes. The spoon is harsh as a warm up implement, it strikes me hard, in a small space, making a strong slapping sound when it lands. I did 10 on each cheek, then 5 on each, 30. I stopped to write my report so that the pain will start settling in between rounds, and then checked the next one: 1 and six, spatula, 40 strikes.
It’s a new wooden spatula I had never used before, it’s wider than my old one, with 3 vertical slits. I could hear the air whistle through the slits with every strike, and the sound it made when it hit my ass hurts nearly as much as its slap. I did 10, 10, 10 and 10, without rest, but I could feel my ass getting gradually hotter, I could feel when I hit where a bruise was going to show. When I was done my ass was hurting so much, some points felt like I had needles through them. I stopped to write, to let myself feel all the pain, then checked the next round: 5 and 5, cable, 40 strikes.
The cable seems less harsh at first, but its surface is raw, so when it whips it hurts less than when it goes away, leaving bites in my skin. I tried hit each cheek 10 time but it’s long and kept hitting them both, and sometimes lashing my pussy, exposed because of my bent over position. I am now writing the report, kneeled in front of the implements, while the heath from the lashing over where spoon and spatula has already hit me so hard is making my ass burn.

I will now resume, and write my next report after the next 4 rounds.

Please if anyone wishes to ass to this whore’s discipline, she will be happy to accept her punishment and obey.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 09-14-2023 at 09:50 AM.
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 10:05 AM   #5
ella_ella

Quote:
I checked my next round: 1 and 4, spatula, 30 strikes.
I tried not to hold back, despite the pain building up, and dashes the strikes hard and fast. First 10 on one cheek, then 10 on the other, then 5 then 5. When I was done and kneeled down in front of my implements to write my report, I noticed not only my ass felt hot, it felt WET. Like where the spatula had it me it had began to blister me. But I don’t want to check the state of my ass before the last round, so I checked my next round: 5 and 1, cable, 20 strikes. I was nearly relieved by the fact the cable kept hitting my whore’s pussy instead of my cheeks, but when I was done with the 20 strikes, I realized I had lashed the lower part of my sit spot way more, and now not only the rest of my cheeks were covered in hot itchy sensation, but my lower cheeks felt like they’d been scratched, especially next to where my pussy labia begin.
I let the feeling spread while writing this report, then checked the results for the next round: 4 and 6, spoon, 40 strikes.
As I realized I had neglected my sit spot so far I aimed there this time. The strikes sounded muffled, not smacking so hard, maybe because of the position. I hit harder then, not wanting to be lazy with my discipline. But when I was done and kneeled the numbness from the strikes went away immediately and my cheeks began to burn like hell. Like I was sitting on nettles and hot sauce. My pussy contracted from the wave of pain my ass was delivering. I glanced at the next numbers and moaned: 3 and 2, spoon again, 20 strikes.
I went harsh and fast, hitting again where I had just done it, not wanting to go easy on myself. After 10 strikes on each side, the heath had reached my pussy, my inner thighs… it felt all so hot. And like thumb tacks were being pressed into my flesh.
I am there kneeling for a moment, letting the pain finish setting in, the itching begin, while I write my report.
I’m nearly sure I have bruises already.

Thank you Sir and to anyone that will add to my punishment, I will now perform my last two rounds and report back.

Old 09-14-2023, 10:23 AM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:
I checked the next round: 2 and 5, spatula, 40 strikes.
This time I decided to go slow and let the pain sink in after each strike. I hit harsh, one cheek and then the other, saying out loud “thank you Sir” after each one. I could feel the pain build up, the heath increase, my pussy get wet. But I could not anticipate the feeling after I had delivered all 40 of them.
My ass was in so much pain. It itched allover, hot as coals, and felt like I had been kicked, hard, more than once. Sharp itchy spikes of pain were pricking me, while I staid on all fours in front of the implements, letting it all sink in, observing the switch.
My last implement, the only one I had not used yet, 40 strikes.
I took courage and got up, to deliver my last round.
I bent over and began striking. It’s a piece of flexible bamboo a little thicker of a normal switch, so it delivered more or a swooshing low sound than the whistle of a thinner one, and landed on both my cheeks each time.
It seemed more dull than the other implements, but when I was done I immediately noticed it had mixed together the pain from all the other rounds and now my ass was feeling like a furnace. I headed to the bathroom to check in what state I was, panties still halfway pushed down my thighs, books nearly falling out the top.
I did not bruise yet, surprisingly, but my ass is already a fiery cherry red.

Thank you Sir for the discipline you gave me, this whore is very grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
This whore obeyed the first part of Sir’s task. Done with the first spanking, she went to lube her medium plug, and kneeling on all fours in front of her spanking implements, she began working her hole open.
I had to fuck my hole with the plug to get it to go inside, because I had not been used anally in a couple of weeks and I was thight. But when I was pushing it in and out for the 10th time my hole swallowed it inside, filling me up.

I will now await 30 minutes plugged before rolling for my spanking, and will await for further punishment from anyone that wishes to discipline this whore.

Old 09-14-2023, 11:16 AM   #7
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Look like it's been 30 minutes. You're probably eager for the next one. Let's do another take on the multiple dice rolls. This this time make sure you have two different colored dice or you can tell the difference between the two die. Keep on rolling until each die is hit every number so one through six on that one and one through six on dice two. That should take a fair bit of rolls before you get them all.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:26 AM   #8
ella_ella

Quote:

The 30 minutes are over so I rolled for my round of punishment: 4 and 3, spoon 30 strikes.
I yanked down my panties again, and because whore spent the whole time plugged thinking about the ache in her cheeks and when she pulled down her panties they were all wet.
I bent over to expose my plugged ass, then began.
I went harsh and slow, stopping for 5 seconds after each strike, to really feel them all. The first 5 hurt, but I thought I could manage them. The spoon is loud and hits hard but on a small spot. The next 5 it began to burn so much, after each strike my cheeks felt like I had a lighter under them. By the last 5 I was whimpering after each spank, my cheeks hurting so much, feeling so red and hot.
When I was done I went to the bathroom to remove the plug and check my ass.
I had been plugged for 40 minutes now and the lube had all dried up, so I had to remove it slow, but once past the wider part it just popped out… this whore’s ass still remember its duty.
My cheeks are fiery red, I can see the splotch of a bruise on the left one too.

Quote:
Look like it's been 30 minutes. You're probably eager for the next one. Let's do another take on the multiple dice rolls. This this time make sure you have two different colored dice or you can tell the difference between the two die. Keep on rolling until each die is hit every number so one through six on that one and one through six on dice two. That should take a fair bit of rolls before you get them all.
Thank you Sir for your task, this whore is so grateful to receive your discipline, she will now execute and report back.

In the meanwhile this whore will accept any more punishment for tonight or the next 3 days, and report dutifully.

Old 09-14-2023, 11:55 AM   #9
madman1200
getDare Sweetheart

Roll and with your biggest toy in your ass and face down ass up
madman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to madman1200 for this post:
Old 09-14-2023, 12:34 PM   #10
ella_ella

Quote:
Thank you Sir for the harsh disciplining you gave me.

I rolled first, a red dice for the implements and a green one for the strikes, and kept rolling writing numbers down until I reached Sir’s condition, 10 rolls in.
This time I wrote already next to the number what my punishment was going to be, while kneeling in front of the implements, panties already down and ass propped up waiting to begin.
I laid down my list,
3-6 : spoon, 40
5-4 : cable, 30
5-3 : cable, 30
6-1 : switch, 20
3-5 : spoon, 40
2-2 : spatula, 20
4-2 : spoon, 20
5-1 : cable, 20
2-4 : spatula, 30
1-3 : spatula, 30

I began with the spoon, 40 harsh and fast ones. My ass was still sore for before, so I began accusing the pain after the first 10, despite the fact I was spanking myself fast. When done I stopped just for a second, to fix in my mind the sensation, the switched to the cable.
The cable seems harsher now that my whole ass hurts, and like before I nearly welcomed when it kept hitting my whore pussy, so wet still from before. I gave myself the 30 spanks, and stopped for a moment, to let the pain spread a bit before picking up again with a second round of 30 cable spanks. They seem to hit more my inner thighs and pussy, digging in with each lash, and at the end I could feel the whole ass area where my cunt begins ache and burn like it hadn’t yet. I thanked Sir out loud, then picked my next instrument.
I found out that bending more forward made the switch hurt way more. It lands on both my cheeks with a woosh and a thud sound, and seem nearly gentle, but by the end the stripe of space where I had spanked myself felt indented and hurt 10 times more than the skin around it.
Then it was the spoon. I gave myself 10 on each cheek twice, hitting hard and fast, the cheek that wasn’t being spanked pulsating with pain when the other was being punished. By the end they both felt like a red hot iron was being pressed in the centre, like I knew sitting down tomorrow I’m going to feel this every second.
The spatula was next and I went hard and slow because it was just 20 hits, then went hard and slow with the 20 of the spoon and the 20 of the cable.
When the spatula hits right it’s the loudest, it gives a crack like something exploding, and on my ass it’s like red ants are biting all around where it landed.
The spoon is the one that hurts more, maybe because it went after the spatula. It left a bite, harsh, hard, it dug into my ass and made it giggle and then left a burn after it was gone, that kept getting more and more intense while I was resting between rounds.
With the cable I tried to hit where I had not yet, between my cheeks, to spank my whore asshole too. The first strikes failed, lashing my pussy and my inner cheeks, then it finally landed on my hole, making me scream. It hurt so much. I tried hitting it more but mostly hit my pussy and thighs and lower cheeks, but when a strand of the bent cable brushed against it I winced in pain. At the end now it was the inside of my ass feeling hot, like I had ridden a demon’s cock, all bruised and irritated.
Then the last 2 rounds, both 30 with the spatula.
I decide to go harder and fast, to finish properly, without stopping between them.
I did 5 in each alternating them 6 times.
It lasted not even a minute of furious spanking and when I was done my ass hurt like spikes were being driven inside.

It’s so hot and hurting now, I checked in the mirror and the crimson has spread uniformly in all the cheek, without white blotches, but it’s way redder near the sit spot.

Thank you Sir for the strict round of discipline, this whore is grateful and her ass deserved your punishment.

Old 09-14-2023, 12:50 PM   #11
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1200 View Post
Roll and with your biggest toy in your ass and face down ass up
Thank you Sir,
this whore executed your task.
First she took her biggest toy, the suction cup dildo, and lubed just the tip, so that when it went all inside the base would be dry and it’d stay stuck in my hole.
I bent over and pushed the tip inside.
Taking the medium plug before helped taking this one, but it’s so thick. This whore pushed it all in, inch after inch, till the balls at the base of the dildo were touching her pussy. The stretch in my hole burns a bit, it’s uncomfortable, but it also makes this whore feel so aware that he’s being impaled by a cock.
I went on all fours, then face down so that my ass would be in the air, and rolled my 3 dices, with the additional rule from Sir of location.
3-1-5: spoon, 20, spread around
This whore took the initiative to decide it
meant 20 in each location, took the spoon and began her punishment, while her asshole began to ache around the dry dildo.
She delivered 20 on her lower ass, 20 on the upper part. This position has my skin all tense and it doesn’t bounce much so most of the hurt was when my hole clenched around the dildo each time I hit myself. The I gave my pussy 20.
It’s so wet and after the first 2-3 strikes made the wood wet and made it hurt so much. Each strike from below up made me jump a bit, made me curl my toes. At the 20th I sighed in relief.
Now I began feeling the increased pain in my asscheeks too, and my hole spread around the dildo, keeping it all open.
My pussy feels sore and wet.

This whore thanks you for the punishment Sir, this whore will keep the big dildo inside her asshole cockwarming it until ordered otherwise, as Sir didn’t specify an ending to this part of her punishment.

She waits for any other discipline she’ll be given and will obey and report.

Last edited by ella_ella; 09-14-2023 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 01:19 PM   #12
ella_ella

Please Sirs and Ma’ams,
this whore has been impaled anally on her biggest dildo for 30 minutes, the base is so dry and clings to her hole keeping it deep inside even if she’s on all fours waiting for her next punishment, every time she breaths her pussy twitches and her hole get tighter around the dildo.

Her ass is all red from the spanking and still hurts faintly, while her hole is forced spread so much, this slut feels so violated and humiliated and she begs you for a another round of punishment and if Sir or Ma’Am wishes for permission to remove the cock that is penetrating her.

Old 09-14-2023, 01:36 PM   #13
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Keep your dildo in your ass while you do 4 more rolls. However, all of these spankings will be delivered onto your whore cunt. Say “thank You Sir” out loud after each hit as well

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 01:39 PM   #14
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
Keep your dildo in your ass while you do 4 more rolls. However, all of these spankings will be delivered onto your whore cunt. Say “thank You Sir” out loud after each hit as well
Yes Sir this whore will obey immediately. Will she be allowed to remove the dildo from her hole when she’s done?

Old 09-14-2023, 01:43 PM   #15
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
Yes Sir this whore will obey immediately. Will she be allowed to remove the dildo from her hole when she’s done?
The whore may only remove the dildo from its hole if 3 people in a row on the thread allow the whore to have it removed 😈😈

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk