Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
Noonehere

Default Public strip dice game

My second dare I saw people liked my first one and are still enjoying it so I thought i would give it another go. So for this one a button up shirt, bra, panties and a skirt or pants is what you need to wear (socks and shoes also of course silly!) and anything else you want to wear. And now get 1d6 and roll it to determine everything you will do

First up where will you be?
1. Front lawn (or backyard if you don't have a fence there)
2. A walk along your street
3. A nearby park
4. A nearby mall
5. A nearby grocery store
6. Reroll and add +1 to your roll
7. At your place of work, at a place you go to school or if those are too risky for you you can instead take a +1 roll to your punishment rolls and reroll until you land on one of the other options or we can discuss another place you can go in pm's if you don't want the punishment roll

Great! Now your at your location you rolled time to figure out what you have to do once again 1d6 to determine how often you remove a button on your shirt (want to have more fun? Instead of using my chart once reroll every time you remove a button so you remove a button a diffent amount of time every time!)

1. 1 Every 10 minutes
2. 1 every 5 minutes
3. 1 every 20 minutes
4. 1 every 5 minutes
5. 1 every 30 minutes
6. 1 every 1 hour

when all the buttons are done you must remove a piece of clothing (not your shirt) panties, skirt/pants or bra and then you must find a place to edge yourself, the amount of times you do is the first number in the amount of minutes you had to take to remove a button, you must do this every time you lose all your buttons. Or you may half the amount of times you have to edge (rounding up) but you have to leave your clothes you remove somewhere hidden and you must leave it there until you finish your dare

Great you unbuttoned your shirt fully and removed a piece of clothing now.. Repeat the process of removing buttons, stripping and edging until you are down to only a shirt, when you fully unbutton the shirt do the edging one last time.. And the final challenge comes in 1d6 again and you may rebutton the shirt to stay covered during the last challenge, this will determine where you go to orgasum at

1. No one else around in your area
2. A couple or one other person
3. A small group of people nearby
4 a couple or one other person
5. Reroll and add +1 to roll
6. Large crowd nearby
7. No the middle of the largest crowd you can find (make sure not to get caught~)

Now roll to see how much time you get, you must cum in this amount of time or you lose the dare
1. 30 minutes
2. 20 minutes
3. 10 minutes
4. 5 minutes
5. 10 minutes
6. 20 minutes

After so much edging you must be able to cum quickly? Right?

Great you completed or lost the dare! If you won you may get your clothing and get dressed! And you are free to head home and go about your day, and maybe write a report on what happened here so I may read it... If you lost though... Well, if you lose you do not get to cum for today and must finish your day in only a shirt (jacket or coat is fine too after the dare is complete if it's cold, you can choose the length of the shirt, jacket or coat but you may wear nothing under any of those)

I hope you enjoy th- what's that? Someone may have cheated? Oh boy here's the punishment list for anyone who cheated by rerolling when not given one, not following what the instruction said or if you just want to give yourself a bigger challnge...

1. you can only wear a shirt/jacket/coat for a week (for obvious reasons don't do this when you have a chance to get in major trouble just keep track of the time you would have spent in only a shirt and do it later)
2. You must wear a vibrator for 1 week straight (even when sleeping) you may only remove it to charge it, change batteries or use the bathroom (if it's not water proof then baths and showers count to bathroom) you may cum when ever you want when wearing it
3. You must keep yourself on edge for 3 days straight if you cum you must either add 3 days to your punishment or reroll and do another punishment and finish your edging
4. Redo the above dare but in the final challenge you can't rebuttin your shirt you must let it hang open or you must hold it closed with a hand
5. Redo the above dare but purposely expose yourself to one person at least for 10 seconds your choice if they can see you or not
6. You must go a whole 24 hours (the time does not have to be all at once it is cumulative) driving naked when you drive anywhere you go and may only get dressed if you you reach your destination or there are cops nearby (for obvious reasons don't do this when you have a chance to get in trouble)

If any of the above punishments sound like too much for you or for anyone really them message me about it I can either change it or we can discuss a new punishment or a lowered time limit

Also if you guys like it tell me if not make sure I know, I will try to come up with more and better dares in the future and if there's anything I need to fix, change or clarify on make sure I know! Can't wait to see if you all do it or not
Noonehere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Noonehere for this post:
Old 03-09-2019, 10:34 AM   #2
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonehere View Post
My second dare I saw people liked my first one and are still enjoying it so I thought i would give it another go. So for this one a button up shirt, bra, panties and a skirt or pants is what you need to wear (socks and shoes also of course silly!) and anything else you want to wear. And now get 1d6 and roll it to determine everything you will do

First up where will you be?
1. Front lawn (or backyard if you don't have a fence there)
2. A walk along your street
3. A nearby park
4. A nearby mall
5. A nearby grocery store
6. Reroll and add +1 to your roll
7. At your place of work, at a place you go to school or if those are too risky for you you can instead take a +1 roll to your punishment rolls and reroll until you land on one of the other options or we can discuss another place you can go in pm's if you don't want the punishment roll

Great! Now your at your location you rolled time to figure out what you have to do once again 1d6 to determine how often you remove a button on your shirt (want to have more fun? Instead of using my chart once reroll every time you remove a button so you remove a button a diffent amount of time every time!)

1. 1 Every 10 minutes
2. 1 every 5 minutes
3. 1 every 20 minutes
4. 1 every 5 minutes
5. 1 every 30 minutes
6. 1 every 1 hour

when all the buttons are done you must remove a piece of clothing (not your shirt) panties, skirt/pants or bra and then you must find a place to edge yourself, the amount of times you do is the first number in the amount of minutes you had to take to remove a button, you must do this every time you lose all your buttons. Or you may half the amount of times you have to edge (rounding up) but you have to leave your clothes you remove somewhere hidden and you must leave it there until you finish your dare

Great you unbuttoned your shirt fully and removed a piece of clothing now.. Repeat the process of removing buttons, stripping and edging until you are down to only a shirt, when you fully unbutton the shirt do the edging one last time.. And the final challenge comes in 1d6 again and you may rebutton the shirt to stay covered during the last challenge, this will determine where you go to orgasum at

1. No one else around in your area
2. A couple or one other person
3. A small group of people nearby
4 a couple or one other person
5. Reroll and add +1 to roll
6. Large crowd nearby
7. No the middle of the largest crowd you can find (make sure not to get caught~)

Now roll to see how much time you get, you must cum in this amount of time or you lose the dare
1. 30 minutes
2. 20 minutes
3. 10 minutes
4. 5 minutes
5. 10 minutes
6. 20 minutes

After so much edging you must be able to cum quickly? Right?

Great you completed or lost the dare! If you won you may get your clothing and get dressed! And you are free to head home and go about your day, and maybe write a report on what happened here so I may read it... If you lost though... Well, if you lose you do not get to cum for today and must finish your day in only a shirt (jacket or coat is fine too after the dare is complete if it's cold, you can choose the length of the shirt, jacket or coat but you may wear nothing under any of those)

I hope you enjoy th- what's that? Someone may have cheated? Oh boy here's the punishment list for anyone who cheated by rerolling when not given one, not following what the instruction said or if you just want to give yourself a bigger challnge...

1. you can only wear a shirt/jacket/coat for a week (for obvious reasons don't do this when you have a chance to get in major trouble just keep track of the time you would have spent in only a shirt and do it later)
2. You must wear a vibrator for 1 week straight (even when sleeping) you may only remove it to charge it, change batteries or use the bathroom (if it's not water proof then baths and showers count to bathroom) you may cum when ever you want when wearing it
3. You must keep yourself on edge for 3 days straight if you cum you must either add 3 days to your punishment or reroll and do another punishment and finish your edging
4. Redo the above dare but in the final challenge you can't rebuttin your shirt you must let it hang open or you must hold it closed with a hand
5. Redo the above dare but purposely expose yourself to one person at least for 10 seconds your choice if they can see you or not
6. You must go a whole 24 hours (the time does not have to be all at once it is cumulative) driving naked when you drive anywhere you go and may only get dressed if you you reach your destination or there are cops nearby (for obvious reasons don't do this when you have a chance to get in trouble)

If any of the above punishments sound like too much for you or for anyone really them message me about it I can either change it or we can discuss a new punishment or a lowered time limit

Also if you guys like it tell me if not make sure I know, I will try to come up with more and better dares in the future and if there's anything I need to fix, change or clarify on make sure I know! Can't wait to see if you all do it or not
So who is going to roll for me for this??
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:37 PM   #3
Laiar91

Respond within 30 minutes and I play this

Limit: Scat, Family, permanent
Laiar91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
tickle.gamer

Sumati,
I rolled for you
5 2 5 6

because of the 5, the 6 becomes a 7 and i needed to reroll 1 dice. last dice is 3

ough, 10 minutes in a large crowd. can be difficult.
Good luck
tickle.gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:17 AM   #5
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle.gamer View Post
Sumati,
I rolled for you
5 2 5 6

because of the 5, the 6 becomes a 7 and i needed to reroll 1 dice. last dice is 3

ough, 10 minutes in a large crowd. can be difficult.
Good luck
Thanks for rolling.
Let's see how I can manage it.if not, punishment roll might be on
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk