Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-19-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

Pill Fantasies

After some time I figure I should write out some fantasies I have, maybe talk em out or just play ol type em out. You just never know and maybe it will help get ride of frustration.... hopefully.

This fantasy is a rape type... it is all made up in my mind, no real other persons was used and this should not be tried unless consent is given and safety is included.

It starts as my Mistress comes and haves me strip. Then puts an O Ring gag in my mouth making sure it is nicely put on. Then she puts a hood over my head, covering my eyes and well head. My arms tied behind me my legs tied in froggie position. She puts the final piece on a penis plug one that can't come off easy.

Two men come in I cannot see them as the hood blinds me. They push me down and man handle my balls, pulling and squeezing them. They use crops and ruler on my balls. Then soon after they start using my holes. Both at same time come at me, one in my mouth held open by O ring and one up my ass fucking me hard. Both force them selves on me and I am in no way able to stop them. They cum in me several times, each time switching spots. Cumming deep in my throat and deep in my ass.

The very last time they fuck me, my Mistress comes and positions herself so I can fuck her, the men fuck my ass and at the same time I end up fucking my Mistress, she comes then the other man comes and does the same. My Mistress and the men cum, I cannot being the penis ring prevents me to (i am not 100% sure that's how they work but seems like they will prevent it) They tell me to lick them clean, I do so as best I can. I like my Mistress's pussy clean of her juices.

They push me so my ass is in the air, one man uses his bare hands and spanks my ass, then the second man uses his belt on my ass, then soon my Mistress uses a leather paddle on my ass. Making my ass burn in a delighted pain.

They remove the hood from my eyes so I can see my Mistress getting fucked by one of the men, then as he fucks her, one man comes and fucks my ass, pulls on my balls and squeezes tightly. Then pounds my ass hard.

After the man cums in my ass and the other man cums in my Mistress as she cums. The man haves me lick off his penis and then the other mans then finally my Mistress pussy. This same thing gets repeated as they switch places.

After that they all tired and I am aching to cum but not allowed to, my ass hurts feels like it is on fire. My Mistress tells the men they can sleep with me. They fall asleep with there penises in my face.

Hope you like any questions as away!!! More to come if you like.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
potter1harry
Account Banned

very disturbing and i mean very

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

hee hee yea >< i am strange that way
Old 06-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
potter1harry
Account Banned

yes you are but its good just disturbing

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Silvercola

What the heck. strange child you are
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:50 AM   #6
Dangerous

That's really intense. But if it reliefs you, then keep it going.
Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk