Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
plz_use_me

Default Dice Dare/Game for the Horny in Chat

so this dice dare/game must be dont in the GetDare chat.

you will need to ask the people of chat to participate.... do not under any circumstance tell the too, that would be disrespectful.

now, if anyone does participate then they will be rolling the die for you. 1 6 sided die is all you will need since it is quite short but it can be done for both genders.

those asking will need to do what the number will be in chat.

roll a 1 and you will have to do a boring old edge, nothing fancy.

roll a 2 and you will need to do a JOI edge of the person who rolled it for 5min under their instruction.

roll a 3, Men will have to preform CBT how the person who rolled instructs then edge, woman will have to do the female variant of this,(nipple pain,tit bondage,etc), with an edge as well.

roll a 4, same as rolling a three, but instead of edging, you will edge under JOI

roll a 5 and you will be allowed to orgasm however you want.

roll a 6 and you will need to do the same as rolling a 4 and orgasm under JOI.

if a 5 or 6 is rolled the game is over, unless you want to continue or you are to horny for one round. but know you still must ask if you want to find a new round.

to make it more interesting, you can go for a 5 round total in which the rollers will have a score and the best of 5 will control the contestant for 24hours. Rolling a 5 or 6 is the end of a round and a point for the roller who had rolled one of the 2 numbers.

so please when ever you want to play link this in the chat and please ask for people to help out and if you want a game for it make sure there are 2 players or its just a way of relieving how horny you are.

good luck and have fun

limits: public, illegal, family, animals,friends, pictures and video

if you want to know more try this link to my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...76#post2600376

Looking for someone for you why dont you try Butterfly's Matchmaking service for your search:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288820
plz_use_me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to plz_use_me for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk