Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2022, 08:13 AM   #1
random_stranger73

Default Random image roulette

I thought I’d seen a thread along these lines but can’t find it, so figured I’d start one and see if it gets any interest.

The idea is that you create a folder of random images, ranging from tame to extreme. Then post on here stating how many files there are in your folder and anyone can contact you and roll a dice. You then have to send them whichever image relates to the number they rolled.

You could make it more interesting by agreeing on one or more wild card numbers where, if rolled you have to share the entire folder.

I’m happy to be the Guinea Pig and go first. I have a folder with 50 images/videos. If anyone rolls a number containing a zero I’ll share the whole folder with them.

Likes: Exposure (online/cam), hidden public, masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, dare games
Dislikes: showing face, cum eating, insertion, anal, piss
Limits: personal info, blackmail, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, wedgie, permanent, cross-dressing

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a fully naked picture. If I first answer after 6h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
random_stranger73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk