Old 11-09-2019, 09:06 PM   #1
kinkykaitlynn

Default Locking Diaper Enema Dare

Hey All,

This is a dare that I came up with.

For this dare, you will need:
-an emlalock account
-An enema kit
-A diaper (how thick is up to you, but if you cheap out with a thin you might make a mess... that might make it more interesting though...)
-A locking diaper cover or something else you can use to lock your diaper on (I use shorts with a belt that I can lock.)
-Either a combination lock that you can set the combination on or a realtors box if you only have normal padlocks. Make sure the lock you're using will be appropriate to lock your belt or locking diaper cover.

Optional:
-Chastity (I use this with my kitchen safe so that it's done hours after I'm out of the diaper and cleaned up but a small combination lock and second emlalock account would work)
-Booster insert
-Buttplug

Now for the dare part.

Get your diaper laid out on the ground ready to wear (now is the time to set up the booster if you're using one). Put on the chastity belt/cage if you're using one and lock your keys away for at least a few hours (more if you want to, I won't judge). Get your locking diaper cover out (or whatever you're going to use to lock your diaper on). Get your enema kit out and get the water running so you'll have hot water available. While your water is running, grab your phone (or laptop, I suggest phone for simplicity), and get your emlalock sessions settings ready.

Emlalock settings:
The emlalock settings are entirely up to you. I set mine for 25 minutes mininum duration, and max of 1 hour with starting time 30 minutes.
You can choose the minimum times, as well as max (if you want a max time), and the starting time.

I like setting up the wheel of fortune as the only game, with the following options:
add 5 minutes,
add 10 minutes,
subtract 5 minutes,
random 5 minutes,
random 10 minutes,
and pillory for 10 minutes.

Forced games per session is 7. Pillory penalty is 5 minutes.
Time remaining can be set as you please. I like setting it for a punishment of 5 minutes to view it.
Friend link I set up for add 25 minutes and random 10 minutes. Requirement links is up to you. I don't use them.

And finally, release. I set mine to wheel of fortune with the following options:
Release,
add 10 minutes,
release,
add 15 minutes,
add 5 minutes.

Again, all these settings are up to you. These are what I have used and succeeded with. All that is left is uploading a photo and hitting start.

Back to setting up:
Alright, your water should be running hot by now. Get your enema bag filled with water that WILL NOT BURN YOU. Of course, you can use cold water if you like cramps...
Hang your enema kit near where your diaper is set up, and lay down over your diaper. Take your enema now (all of it, no cheating!). Once the enema is done, diaper up quick. (If you're using a buttplug, insert it before doing up your diaper Don't want to make a mess. Once your diaper is on, put on your locking plastic pants (or whatever you're using to lock on your diapers).
Grab your lock (or key box), set it to a random code, take a photo and upload it to your emlalock session. MAKE SURE THE SESSION STARTS CORRECTLY! (I've had the session fail to start and left me stuck with no combination!) Once the session is started, snap that lock closed and scrable the code, locking you into that diaper until the session is up! (if you're using a key box, put the key to the padlock in first before closing it).

Now what you ask? Now you wait and play the required games! I hope you're not gonna be trapped too long! You can hold the enema for as long as you want to see if you can get released before you mess, or mess now and you're suck in a messy diaper until your time is up!

Variation while waiting:

Now, I make a minor variation to this dare sometimes. I got the inspiration from another dare which you can find here.

I have a funnel that has a flexible tube on the bottom and an eyelet for hanging it. I mount the funnel with a screw to the wall in my living room. Next, I mix up some baby formula (you can replace this with whatever you'd like, but I don't like baby formula so that's what I use). I place the end of the funnel in my mouth so that I can cover the end of it with my tongue, then, I simply pour the baby formula into the funnel and toss the container accross the room. Now I'm stuck there until I drink it all, with no way out without making a mess on the carpet. Now even if I hold the enema until emlalock is up, I'll still be there until I drink everything.

Have fun, and enjoy!
Let me know if you need any clarification on anything

Diapers, crossdressing (female clothes), semi-public, chastity, driving, shopping, self-bondage, outdoors, enemas, feminization/sissyfication, humiliation, Anal play, hidden public, predicaments.

Might do (depends on the dare):
Full public, poo (diaper only), orgasm control, public transportation.

Never Do:
Illegal, Family, photos/videos, permanant.

List of items for dares.
I WILL NOT DAMAGE OR DESTROY THESE ITEMS.
kinkykaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkykaitlynn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, enema, selfbondage