Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-30-2018, 06:07 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What are your thoughts on Public Nudity?

How do you feel about public nudity?

Do you think it's a bit too out there or do you think people should be more open minded?

If you are open to it, where do you draw the line? (if at all)

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

All these fucking babies coming into the world, walking round OUR hospitals flashing their bits like they don't have a care in the world, it's an absolute disgrace.

Naturally, I'm kidding - Right well I see clothes as a comfort or warmth device tbh. I don't see why society makes such a big deal of clothing. If I had the choice, I'd only ever wear clothes for comfort or for warmth - never because of a need to please society. We're born naked, so why can't we be naked? Why is naked so bad? So sacred?

In terms of how it is though, it is illegal - and it is frowned upon by many. It's a gray area for me in all honesty. On one hand, it's like the risk is amazing usually and it's great to feel free in public, but at any moment - there could be a young child there, or a cop - so while I think we as a culture should embrace nudity more, in the circumstance we have right now - I think there should be more nude bars, nude beaches, nude shopping centers to give people that option, but certainly shouldn't be forcing a culture change.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 12-30-2018, 06:18 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
All these fucking babies coming into the world, walking round OUR hospitals flashing their bits like they don't have a care in the world, it's an absolute disgrace.

Naturally, I'm kidding - Right well I see clothes as a comfort or warmth device tbh. I don't see why society makes such a big deal of clothing. If I had the choice, I'd only ever wear clothes for comfort or for warmth - never because of a need to please society. We're born naked, so why can't we be naked? Why is naked so bad? So sacred?

In terms of how it is though, it is illegal - and it is frowned upon by many. It's a gray area for me in all honesty. On one hand, it's like the risk is amazing usually and it's great to feel free in public, but at any moment - there could be a young child there, or a cop - so while I think we as a culture should embrace nudity more, in the circumstance we have right now - I think there should be more nude bars, nude beaches, nude shopping centers to give people that option, but certainly shouldn't be forcing a culture change.
I would agree with you 100% and certainly couldn't have put it better myself

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 12-30-2018, 10:23 PM   #4
eoin62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
That really made me laugh, thanks @TheoDares

I have no issues with public nudity, as in nudists. If we are talking about more of a sex/kink thing, I also have no issues, as long as the people seeing the nude person have consented. Clothing optional beach, no problem, streaking in church, problem.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:13 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

Do you think it's a bit too out there or do you think people should be more open minded?

In my opinion public nudity should be allowed every where .If nudity wasnt so frowned upon kids would grow up with a far better positive body image. Everyone has one and were all the same we just come in different sizes and colours .
Clothing was first invented for warmth not to cover our bodies from others sight .Society needs to get with the program and stop being so prudish and narrow minded and lets all be a bit more grown up about nudity and realise that nudity hurts no one .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 01-01-2019, 12:01 AM   #6
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I think it depends where you're talking about being nude. Generally, I see a nude person, not a problem for me, but that might not be the case for everyone, and with the world becoming sensitive to the smallest of things these days, this is just one more thing which could spark something larger...

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:41 AM   #7
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
I think it depends where you're talking about being nude. Generally, I see a nude person, not a problem for me, but that might not be the case for everyone, and with the world becoming sensitive to the smallest of things these days, this is just one more thing which could spark something larger...
Yes this is generally the best practice when considering a dare in particular

My Real Experiences

Old 01-06-2019, 05:10 PM   #8
Computergeek357

Default Publicly Nude

Quote:

Actually I think you should always be careful but there are times when you may not have a choice. Last night someone thought taking my clothes while I showered was funny, no one knew where they went, at 5 in the morning I had to walk with nothing not even shoes for ten blocks to get home. Just always b careful.

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:19 PM   #9
BeauSasha

Some people enjoy being nude in public, whether it be a kink or they just genuinely don't care. But society simply doesn't allow it. Both of these points present a bias one way or the other but, if I may, I'd attack this question in a slightly different angle...

In general, it's best to assume most people aren't into your fetish and they don't want to see it. This can go for people be led around with a collar and leash, a fully crossdressed guy, a woman wearing the skimpiest bathing suit possible to Starbucks. When playing with any fetish it's just common courtesy to not expose others to it.

Now, what if it's not a fetish, and you just simply don't care. Well, that's where society and the law come in. Personally, I'm a car guy. I race and rally a lot, and I enjoy a good drive. I feel perfectly fine and safe driving 90-100 MPH down the freeway, but the law doesn't let me. So for those who want to be nude in public simply because, they're in the same boat as me wanting to drive 100 MPH down the freeway.

So, to answer your actual question, my thoughts on it - I wouldn't mind. I would never do it, but I wouldn't mind if others did (both to get that nice view from time to time, and if not, just simply to let you do you). But overall, I think, whether it's done for kink or done for convenience, it's a matter of common courtesy and just respecting others around you in general to kind of stick within the norms of society.
BeauSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 10:19 PM   #10
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I feel that clothing should only be required for safety purposes, though it should always be up to the individual what they choose to wear beyond that. Hygiene (menstruation, etc.) and weather conditions, for example, might make one decide that clothing would be appropriate.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computergeek357 View Post
Actually I think you should always be careful but there are times when you may not have a choice. Last night someone thought taking my clothes while I showered was funny, no one knew where they went, at 5 in the morning I had to walk with nothing not even shoes for ten blocks to get home. Just always b careful.
Not sure if that sucks or is just a lot of fun

My Real Experiences

Old 01-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #12
eoin62

Quote:
Not sure if that sucks or is just a lot of fun
I'd have to go with the lot-of-fun answer

Advertisements
Kink Talk