Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2015, 05:26 AM   #1
Tit Slut

Asterisk Punish My Tits

I've been a naughty girl and disobeyed Master by playing with my nipples without permission.

Master has sent me here to get punishments which will be carried out over the next week with reports posted. Master would like to see my nipples and tits suffer. Any punishment that I fail to complete will be reported and the poster of that punishment will be allowed to add a further punishment to the list until all are successfully completed.

Punishment tasks will be commenced on Saturday and will run for an entire week with daily reports required. I am to set up a calendar and all submitted punishments will be allotted a day.

Please read as any dare or suggestion will be ignored if it is obvious that these have not been read.

Thank you

Tit Slut... (the masochist slut for Master's sadism)

Last edited by Tit Slut; 05-27-2015 at 05:55 AM.
Tit Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:45 AM   #2
MasterR82

Hey,
this one should be perfect for you:

You need a string and a wooden spoon. Bound it to something stable like a door or a table. Than tie up your nippels. Bound it strong. It is not allowed to go off. Now go back so that nippels/tits would be pulled. Go until you reach your limit. Than slap each tit 20 times very hard. If the string goes off start from the beginnig and tie up your nipple again. Each time the string goes off you have todo 10 more slaps. If you finished slapping and the string is still on your nippels pull it off. Your are not allowed to open it or cut it off or else. You are only allowed to pull it off.

MasterR
MasterR82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:45 AM   #3
MasterMartin

PM when you have your calender ready and when you are ready to serve
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:50 AM   #4
Tit Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
PM when you have your calender ready and when you are ready to serve
The calendar will be prepared once I have punishments to add to it. Do you wish to have a punishment added? If so, then please add it here to be included. You may be as sadistic as you wish as my Master loves me to suffer when I have disobeyed him.

Please read as any dare or suggestion will be ignored if it is obvious that these have not been read.

Thank you

Old 05-27-2015, 05:58 AM   #5
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Put your clover clamps on, with the chain attached to a door handle. Kneel in front of the door and slowly lean backwards, so the chain is pulled tight. Hold that position for 5 minutes, then relax forward for 30 seconds. Repeat this 3 times.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:58 AM   #6
MasterMartin

Put on the magnetic nipple clamps and wear them for a whole day (16 hours - exept sleeping time).

If you fail/ lose the clamps for longer than 1 minute you are not allowed to have any orgasm till the end of this thread
Old 05-27-2015, 06:06 AM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default is this an appropriate punishment?

Have a little girls' day where you are too young to be aware of the pleasures of your nipples and pussy.
-use ducttape to bind your tits tightly to your body and wear a bra that is 2 cups smaller than you are used to
-wear underwear with floral designs
-wear a colorful and childish cloths
-braid your hair (if possible)
(-if it is not outside your limits: remove your body hair)
-no touching!
-only watch cartoons when watching tv/computer etc
-get a childish ringtone
-
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #8
Tit Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Have a little girls' day where you are too young to be aware of the pleasures of your nipples and pussy.
-use ducttape to bind your tits tightly to your body and wear a bra that is 2 cups smaller than you are used to
-wear underwear with floral designs
-wear a colorful and childish cloths
-braid your hair (if possible)
(-if it is not outside your limits: remove your body hair)
-no touching!
-only watch cartoons when watching tv/computer etc
-get a childish ringtone
-
Not our thing I'm afraid

Thank you

Old 05-27-2015, 09:26 AM   #9
Tit Slut

Default An alternative suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Put on the magnetic nipple clamps and wear them for a whole day (16 hours - exept sleeping time).

If you fail/ lose the clamps for longer than 1 minute you are not allowed to have any orgasm till the end of this thread
This would be dangerous and would likely cause permenant damage to my nipples. Clamping should only be undertaken for a maximum of 15 mins at a time and then there should be a break to allow circulation back into the nipple.

Therefore Master is proposing that we do this one over a 2 day period. The clamps will be applied for 15 mins, then removed for 15 mins, then re-applied at a 90 degree rotation for 15 mins, removed for 15 mins and then repeated.

This will be done for 16 continous hours throughout the day providing 8 hours of clamping over a single day. This entire senario will then be repeated the following day which will really concentrate the pain on my nipples and make them very sore indeed - Master hopes that you like this idea as it will mean that I will be kept occupied all the two days and all focus will be on my nipples and that I will find this not only difficult to accomplish, as I have very sensitive nipples, but that I will also find this a huge turn on as any sort of prolonged nipple attention/punishment gets me very horny.

Master has also said that if you wanted to throw in some edging tasks as well with your suggested punishment, as there has had to be a change of your original suggestion, to feel free to do so.

Edging is something that I dislike (this will be added to my list of dislikes shortly) especially if I have to do so with my powerful vibrator as I find holding an edge with this very hard to do.

During the entire week of punishment I will not be allowed to cum and if I fail then an additional day of punishment will be added for each orgasm that I may have.

I hope that this meets with your approval.

Thank you

Old 05-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #10
Tit Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterR82 View Post
Hey,
this one should be perfect for you:

You need a string and a wooden spoon. Bound it to something stable like a door or a table. Than tie up your nippels. Bound it strong. It is not allowed to go off. Now go back so that nippels/tits would be pulled. Go until you reach your limit. Than slap each tit 20 times very hard. If the string goes off start from the beginnig and tie up your nipple again. Each time the string goes off you have todo 10 more slaps. If you finished slapping and the string is still on your nippels pull it off. Your are not allowed to open it or cut it off or else. You are only allowed to pull it off.

MasterR
This will be included. Thank you.

Thank you

Old 05-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #11
Tit Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Put your clover clamps on, with the chain attached to a door handle. Kneel in front of the door and slowly lean backwards, so the chain is pulled tight. Hold that position for 5 minutes, then relax forward for 30 seconds. Repeat this 3 times.
This will be included. Thank you.

Thank you

Old 05-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #12
MasterMartin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tit Slut View Post
This would be dangerous and would likely cause permenant damage to my nipples. Clamping should only be undertaken for a maximum of 15 mins at a time and then there should be a break to allow circulation back into the nipple.

Therefore Master is proposing that we do this one over a 2 day period. The clamps will be applied for 15 mins, then removed for 15 mins, then re-applied at a 90 degree rotation for 15 mins, removed for 15 mins and then repeated.

This will be done for 16 continous hours throughout the day providing 8 hours of clamping over a single day. This entire senario will then be repeated the following day which will really concentrate the pain on my nipples and make them very sore indeed - Master hopes that you like this idea as it will mean that I will be kept occupied all the two days and all focus will be on my nipples and that I will find this not only difficult to accomplish, as I have very sensitive nipples, but that I will also find this a huge turn on as any sort of prolonged nipple attention/punishment gets me very horny.

Master has also said that if you wanted to throw in some edging tasks as well with your suggested punishment, as there has had to be a change of your original suggestion, to feel free to do so.

Edging is something that I dislike (this will be added to my list of dislikes shortly) especially if I have to do so with my powerful vibrator as I find holding an edge with this very hard to do.

During the entire week of punishment I will not be allowed to cum and if I fail then an additional day of punishment will be added for each orgasm that I may have.

I hope that this meets with your approval.
OK. I accept the suggestion.
Edging is not necessary right now. I don`t want to let you feel close to a orgasm, I just want you to feel the whole pain
Old 05-27-2015, 09:31 AM   #13
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Enjoy! I look forward to your report!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:34 AM   #14
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Get some rubber bands. Put two or three around the base of each breast. Add one more around your nipple (make sure it is nice and firm first). Put on a bra and leave them this way for at least an hour.

After an hour or so, go change into a rather loose bra. Be sure to line the cups with sandpaper. Now it is time for some exercises. About 15 minutes of something that will get those tits shaking and rubbing up against that sandpaper, like jumping jacks.

Do this one a day for the week or until your Master says that you can stop.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
Tit Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Get some rubber bands. Put two or three around the base of each breast. Add one more around your nipple (make sure it is nice and firm first). Put on a bra and leave them this way for at least an hour.

After an hour or so, go change into a rather loose bra. Be sure to line the cups with sandpaper. Now it is time for some exercises. About 15 minutes of something that will get those tits shaking and rubbing up against that sandpaper, like jumping jacks.

Do this one a day for the week or until your Master says that you can stop.
Thank you. This punishment will be included.

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipples, punishment, tits