Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #1
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Default Are you prepared?

This is a little test to see if you are prepared for the worst situations. What would you do if you found yourself in these situations? How would you escape, survive or make the best of it? Try to answer in detail instead of giving short answers.

--General disasters--
1) You're at home when a zombie plague starts.
2) A massive earthquake tears up your entire town.
3) A tsunami floods your hometown and the water won't go down.
4) You're on a city bus. You find out there's a bomb installed that will go off if you don't keep moving at 50 miles per hour or more.

--Burglars--
5) You wake up to find a burglar in your house.
6) A burglar enters your house while you're in self bondage because of a dare.

--Kidnapped--
7) You've been kidnapped and are now being held for ransom by a group of men.
8) You've been kidnapped and used as a sex slave by a member of the opposite sex.

--Aliens--
9) Aliens land on earth and declare war on our planet.
10) Aliens kidnap you and take you into space for their breeding program.

--Cheating--
11) You come home and find your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other in bed with someone else.
12)You're in bed with someone else than your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other and they walk in on you.

PM dares

Last edited by drwarschauu; 09-01-2013 at 07:30 AM.
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
sophiie

Cool to see a truth that's a bit different . I'll give it a go...

--General disasters--
1) You're at home when a zombie plague starts. I'd grab some weapons (gun, bow, knives) food and stuff, check on family and friends, then I'd make my way to a friend of mine's place who has a plane. Then I'd fly up north to somewhere that isn't populated and live there lol.
2) A massive earthquake tears up your entire town. Check to make sure my friends and family are ok, then head out of town.
3) A tsunami floods your hometown and the water won't go down. Get in my boat lol
4) You're on a city bus. You find out there's a bomb installed that will go off if you don't keep moving at 50 miles per hour or more. Call Keanu Reeves...

--Burglars--
5) You wake up to find a burglar in your house. Hide or get out if he hasn't seen me and call 911.
6) A burglar enters your house while you're in self bondage because of a dare. Guess I wouldn't be able to do anything then

--Kidnapped--
7) You've been kidnapped and are now being held for ransom by a group of men. See if I can escape somehow...
8) You've been kidnapped and used as a sex slave by a member of the opposite sex. Depending who the person is I may accept it and learn to live that way

--Aliens--
9) Aliens land on earth and declare war on our planet. As weird as it may seem, I actually have an alien fetish (odd I know) So I'd seek on out and hopefully he wouldn't kill me lol.
10) Aliens kidnap you and take you into space for their breeding program. That'd be interesting

--Cheating--
11) You come home and find your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other in bed with someone else. Kick the shit out of them both probably
12)You're in bed with someone else than your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other and they walk in on you. It has happened to me before. He just saw and called me some names, broke up with me and left.
sophiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
Iodine
getDare Succubus

--General disasters--

See if i could get a bus or a taxi back to my small hometown if not pack supply's aka food water and get the hell out of town into the countryside, in other words die very fast, i have no other means of transportation besides my feet so.... yeah id be a sitting duck for a horde to come and eat my brains.

if im not crushed to death or anything like that brave sir robin strikes again. Aka hike to someplace else.

get supply's and go to the roof if my place is still intact and wait for rescue.

4) You're on a city bus. You find out there's a bomb installed that will go off if you don't keep moving at 50 miles per hour or more.

Id shoot the hostage.

oh wait, ehm probably get blown up, traffic in this town aint moving for anyone bomb or no bomb.

--Burglars--

call 999 as quietly as possible tell them my address then go out buck naked and say hi hows it going.

Hey at least that will distract him long enough until the cops come.

SURPRISE NAKED DUDE.

may i repeat

SURPRISE NAKED DUDE.

i dont know use my release method, or try to be as silent as i can until he leaves.

--Kidnapped--

Thats a tricky situation, the best thing to do is probably to comply and hope i don't get killed. But that doesn't involve nudity does it.

8) You've been kidnapped and used as a sex slave by a member of the opposite sex.

Is it really kidnapping if your willing? It really depends on the person who kidnapped me, if there actually nice an all, or are they a complete jerk who doesn't care.

--Aliens--

That all depends on the aliens were talking about, are we talking about ridley scott aliens muv luv beta aliens, human like aliens, can they speak our language seriously i will need more information to answer that one.

Comply with there every demand, im sorry but your in space and they control the oxygen supply and i wouldnt really know the capability's of them, it would be suicide to try anything else.

--Cheating--
11) You come home and find your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other in bed with someone else.

Ask to join in? Seriously id be a little more pissed of that they did it behind my back, probably break up with them.

12)You're in bed with someone else than your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other and they walk in on you.

In the great words of shaggy, id turn around and say wassnt me.

Probably panic. But on the plus side SURPRISE NAKED DUDE.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 09-01-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #4
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Time to give it a go myself.

--General disasters--
I'd just try to sit it out. I have enough food and I like to believe animated corpses will just keel over eventually. If they don't, I'm screwed.
I think the best thing is to wait for help from an outside source. i'd not stay inside because of potential aftershocks.
I live on the second floor, so I'd be pretty comfortable.
I think jumping off the bus would be the best option. Let's try to drive past some bushes or something reasonably soft.

--Burglars--
I'd make a lot of noise, grab a knife and confront them. Burglars tend to be scared themselves.
This would be a problem. I'd stay quiet and pray to God they don't find me.

--Kidnapped--
Almost anything can double as a weapon. I'd try and use a glass or a heavy object to overpower them.
If she's nice, sit it out for a couple of days, then try to think of something to get out. Maybe some begging.

--Aliens--
Well, that's it. I'll just make my last days on earth good ones.
Pretty inescapable, I think. I'd comply and hope for the best.

--Cheating--
Freak out, curse and swear.
I'd try to comfort my partner. I'd also feel totally lame for doing this.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk