Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-15-2016, 01:50 PM   #1
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Default 18/m ABDL / BDSM AMA.

Hey,

Here you can ask anything about me :3 as long as it isn't anything private like adress xD. I'm mostly a submissve diaper lover, who loves some petplay aswell.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

1) Favorite color?
2) Last book you read?
3) How did you find this site?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 01:13 AM   #3
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Favourite colour is green, i like green :3.
Last book i read is ehh, gone by micheal grant (part 1).
I found this site from ADISC i believe, i was looking there and then i found a link or something to this site :P.
Old 08-21-2016, 01:24 AM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Are you more of an AB or a DL?

When is the last time you wet yourself?

When is the last time you messed yourself?

When is the last time you came?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:23 AM   #5
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

I'm more DL.

Last time i wet myself was 8 days ago, i'm on vacation with friends so yeh...
Last time i messed myself was 9 days ago i think, same rules go for this.
Last time i came was also 8 days ago i think.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:34 PM   #6
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

How many Masters have you had?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:56 AM   #7
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

I'm quite new into this scene so only 2, meaning 1 person before you. I was really scared when i had my First master and it was really fun but after some time my self-conscious kicked in and it didnt feel right anymore. I felt like:"Wtf am i doing with my Life". Im really gratefull he introduced me in the entire thing though and also the fact he completely understood it. It was a great Guy though, and in Case he reada this: thank you :3.

And well, now Im having you and thats proving to be lots of fun :3.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:42 PM   #8
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

What is Your favorite part of wearing a diaper

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:29 AM   #9
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
What is Your favorite part of wearing a diaper
This is actually a duper hard question for me. I dont 100% now why i am so attracted to it but I'll try and explain it here it differs alot if im feeling ab or dl btw.

As AB i love a nice crinckly diaper with alot of powdwr because the smell is so great and having the thick soft padding between my legs just feels amazing and it helps me to get in the mindset of it, it also makes me feel a bit cuter.

As DL i love it because it turns me on aswell, i love to sit around in a wet diaper then and wear it for a long time because i enjoy it and the feeling of it just rocks. It gets me great orgasms aswell but after an orgasm i still feel embarrassed and disgusted because of myself, especially when it was a really messy diaper aswell...
But at the end of the day i still love diapers.

The best part about diapers is also that it relieves alot of stress for me, but that goes for the entire AB side of me, just fofgetting about the grown up world is great. As i dont fsel completely ready to be an actual adult (only 18 so still have enough time right :3?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:26 PM   #10
DiaperDan200

Have you ever had to deal with anyone finding out about your diapers that you didn't want know about them?

Limits: Permanent, scat, cross dressing

Male

Denied until 12/11 for loosing boys vs girls
DiaperDan200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:57 AM   #11
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you ever had to deal with anyone finding out about your diapers that you didn't want know about them?
Sorry i didn't answer earlier, i didn't see it....
And yes i've had that struggle, as i'm still living at home and eventually my mom found out...
She found it out by randomly cleaning my room (i hate it when she does that) and she found a used one in the garbage bin (which i was going to throw away later that day). She confronted me about it but didn't judge or anything, which i guess is super lucky! She said it was fine as long as it didn't hurt me in any way and that i should mind my Personal Hygiene.

I think my sister found out some time ago aswell, but i'm still not really sure about it :x.

Thank you for the question !

- Sagarkoeh.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:31 PM   #12
2bchew
getDare Addict

Tell us about the conversation with your mother. How did she bring it up?

How did you feel when cinfronted?

What was your response, how did you explain it?

Has it be en brought up since then?

Do you feel relieved now that she knows?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #13
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Tell us about the conversation with your mother. How did she bring it up?

How did you feel when confronted?

What was your response, how did you explain it?

Has it be en brought up since then?

Do you feel relieved now that she knows?
Okay, its kinda emberassing but sure.

She brought it up by just telling she had to "talk" with me, which got me quite scared because when she says it like that i know something is wrong. I think i was playing a game at the time so after like 10 minutes i came downstairs to talk about it (i didn't knew it was about diapers though).
So we started the conversation about something else, a minor thing that she still had to say (which i don't even remember) and then said something like this: "I was cleaning your room the other day and i found a diaper in your thrashcan".
First i didn't even knew how to answer because well, i didn't even knew she knew about it. The first thing i said was this i think:"Please don't say luier (dutch translation for diaper), because i hate that word, can you maybe say it instead?" while being completely red out of shame.
She didn't mind to say it instead and she only asked like a couple of questions, like if it hurted me in any way and some things like that, my mom is a psychologist so she didn't say i should quit it or anything, as its a huge part of me which i really appreciate (till this day).

I did try to explain a few things about it, and the first thing i said was that i knew it was emberassing but that it was just a part of me, and she understood. I also said i would take care of my personal hygiene and stuff like that. I felt full of shame though, as i'm really introvert and never really show alot of emotions to them it was hard to show them this part of me, because despite that i really love it its still emberassing, especially to people who don't understand and even more to people who judge.
She told me that she wouldn't tell it to other members of our family and that i probaly shouldn't either, and i haven't done so. I do think she told parts of it to my sister though, luckely she is lovely and caring so i don't mind that much. I'm still not sure about that part though.

Since then she has brought it up a numerous amount of times, but never a real talk or anything. She has told me a couple of times that my diaper was showing (she didn't say the word but just like this: "its showing"). Also she said a couple of times that i should probaly clean my room including the thrash can, i guess you can understand why (i do it now every other day, and when i messed a diaper that single day).

I feel okay with her knowing it, its nice that i don't get strange questions when i go shower late in the night because i spent that evening in a messy diaper or that i get questions when my bum is a bit bigger then usual, my dad doesn't really notice (or pretends he doesn't). And they actual knock my door now instead of just walking in, which is nice to know that they care. I do it for them too because yeh, i don't want to disturb them in their things either xD.

Hope this answers it, thank youh for the question, it was fun thinking about it again :P.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:01 PM   #14
2bchew
getDare Addict

Very excellent answer. Thank you.
I'm glad that your mom is understanding and that you don't have to feel like you have to sneak around. There is nothing to be embarrassed of as you can see on this site there are many many people that share your interest.
Thank you again for a thorough answer.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:06 PM   #15
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
There is nothing to be embarrassed of as you can see on this site there are many many people that share your interest.
I knew that before i joined GD aswell (she found out like 1,5 year ago, when i was 16/17). I was just emberassed though, as it is just a really vulnerable part of me and as stated earlier, i don't like to show that to them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk