Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2023, 08:52 PM   #1
KingJackspigbitch

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (long term)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (long term)

I am a 27 years old slave looking to find the right master and/or mistress.
I have have many likes and fantasies and i will try to make it as clear as possible as to what i'm looking for!

Here is a little bit about me :

I am a 27 years old male a little on the chubbier side (~225lbs). I am hairy in general and don't mind shaving some parts but will not shave some others. As for my current living situation i have my own place and i my brother comes around a couple nights / week. He's about to move out in 1 month which means i will then be alone all the time. I work from home 99% of the time which means i am still available for some tasks, chats, dares and whatnot.

My Likes :
-Humiliation
-Piss (Pissing myself, in a glass, in my shorts, drinking it, all of it)(possible diaper play here)
-Cum control
-Denial
-Rules
-Tasks
-Dares / Dice games
-Control in general
-hidden public
-Shiny shorts (I have just bought some latex sweatpants and briefs!!!)

I have so many more i am willing to explore and discover!

As for my dislikes/limits :
-Scat, Puke, Blood
-Findom, Blackmail
-Public, Family
-Anal

What i'm looking for :

As mentioned above, i am looking for a master and/or a mistress who has similar interests and wants to have some longterm fun with me. I would like to build a D/s relation with my dominant since this would become a long term thing. I can be very demanding at times so ideally someone who has time to check their messages and message back fast but i can also be busier at times (when i work for example). Ideally, i want to start slowly on some aspects and go more agressive right from the start on other things. I would like to be pushed a little bit every time until i become an absolute slut with no control of myself.

I would like the communications to be over kik. Anybody interested can send me a message over there (Slavefagboy699) and message me the word "shiny shorts" so i know you've read my ad.

Also The ad mentions 18-30 for the age i'm looking for but i'm pretty open about that.

If this fits what you're looking for, please reach out to me and let's talk!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk