Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

Default what annoys you the most?

i started this to see what annoyed or angered people the most
for me its people whp hurt animals, fakers,and users
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

Last edited by youngscotsman; 08-06-2008 at 01:16 PM.
youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
nolz95

Send a message via MSN to nolz95

something that annoys me the most is my mom because she is always nagging me
nolz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

From my MySpace...

I hate... alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, chavs, Bebo, hot places, tattoos, piercings, twats, classical music, kids who dress up for Halloween, boring old people, PE, RE, maths, having no credit, wannabes, slags, Mansfield, exams, revision, football, "Pearl & Dean" adverts, the Queen, celebrities.

Last edited by Davros; 08-08-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: See rest of thread.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
From my MySpace...

I hate... alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, chavs, pakis, Bebo, hot places, tattoos, piercings, twats, classical music, kids who dress up for Halloween, boring old people, PE, RE, maths, having no credit, wannabes, slags, Mansfield, exams, revision, football, "Pearl & Dean" adverts, the Queen, celebrities.
anything u dont hate ?? lol
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,

Old 08-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

yep...me!
ok
mine are some liqours,parents,people tht think they know what theyre doin and dont and a few games.
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

one bitch arse of a women who steals your dad from you and you never get to see your dad again all thx to the little skankey bitch who smells like shit and is an apsolute fucker.

lol yeh thats about it...and smileys on msn when you cant read what ppl are writeing coz they have 100 smileys in 1 sentence lol

thx ive got that of my chest lmao
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #7
banneduser
Account Banned

Ignorance, stupid people. those who do not seek to understand. Those who do not care. those that abuse animals, those that abuse children and even worse, those that abuse women.

Those that enter my country and destroy it, those that are oblivious to the queueing system, those that enter my country and do not integrate, those that attempt to convert me to their religion or culture. Those that impress upon me their culture when i am clearly ENGLISH till i die. Those that do not care what has happened to my country. Americans (deal with it, you elect a MORON of a president, then vote him in again, year after year. In general the population is violent and ignorant. Too christianized for their own good and too male orientated. I realize not all of you are like this, so for you i apologize, however your country has a very bad image right now and it is to that which i refer my comments to.) Christians (they are IDIOTS, whow as born on dec 25th, in a barn, of a virgin mother and was visited by 3 wise men who followed a star? Jesus NO, IDIOT! Mithras, the greek god who was talk about DECADES before your Jesus, not only that Jesus was a JEW! Get over it!) The labour party... If Brown was begging on the street (which i wish for) i would honestly kick him in the balls, steal all his begging earnings, clothes and dignity and leave him to rot. Rapists (see previous comments, add the torture of smashing their fingers repeatedly with a sledge hammer untill their hands resemble mere sacks of flesh and bone) And he who shall not be named.

Im sure the list can continue but for now i am satisfied.
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngscotsman View Post
anything u dont hate ?? lol
From my MySpace...

I love... friends, family, hugs, Alan Carr, Jimmy Carr, "Doctor Who", money, my credit card, chocolate, Diet Coke, music, ICT, english, correct grammar, sleeping, Christmas, my laptop, Pot Noodles, texting, YouTube, rain, night time, reading, science, writing, the cold side of the pillow.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
Night-1991
Account Banned

I hate Xenophobia , Homophobia , Religious Zealots , Dramatics , Racists.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #10
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

hate racist bastards,my father,people who are immagrants and talk bad about the country they went to,people that think all puerto rican women are whores sluts or ect,wiggers,people that abuse animals and children,rapists,child molesters,people who herass others,sexist pigs,people who get women pregnant then say they want nothing to do with the child,people who abuse animals,i think i covered most of them
Old 08-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #11
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala_dare View Post
one bitch arse of a women who steals your dad from you and you never get to see your dad again all thx to the little skankey bitch who smells like shit and is an apsolute fucker.
a can relate to that one ,

Old 08-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #12
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala_dare View Post
I'm no expert but if your dad goes with another woman, it's his choice. It's also his choice whether he sees you - you can't blame the woman. There's no way anyone can stop someone from seeing their kids... and if they do, well they're complete twats.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #13
shadoweater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Post
I hate Xenophobia...
I agree, Children of the Mind was much better.

for those of you who don't get the reference

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #14
Night-1991
Account Banned

XD I meant like fearing another country or such, like 'omg british ewww' or 'omg american ewwww' that kind of thing.

I hate models too XD, fake beauty isn't great.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #15
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

Ignorance. Sticks right in me. EDUCATION people! Go to school! =('ed!

Advertisements
Kink Talk