Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #1
YoungDerp

Default 20/M Locktober tasks

Hello! I'm currently participating in locktober, and decided i needed some tasks to do. You can post them here, or send them on Kik.

I'm following this faproulette on the regular difficulty with the orgasm denial variant. I've added my own rule that makes the small chance to have a full orgasm a bit less desirable, as it raises my locked time considerably. However, I'm able to instead ruin the orgasm and continue as normal, or not take off the cage and subtract one day from my new amount.

I'm looking for some easy beginner anal tasks to do when I can, along with whatever teasing and other evil you all can come up with.

For toys I have:

2 dildos of about the same size, though one is much veinier

4 plugs, of different sizes. I can so far only really fit the third biggest comfortably, and the second biggest with a bit of warmup. I can fit the largest, but only just. Walking or moving in anyway is difficult with it in

2 remote controlled vibrating plugs, one which doesn't like to stay in touch with well, but I'm sure someone can figure out a way, and the other getting here from Amazon on Friday the 5th

A vibrating cock ring

And a Fleshlight, that also has a removable vibrating piece. No wire or cord or anything, so strictly external with that last part.

All my dislikes (that I can think of at the moment) are: anything extreme, scat, piss, body fluids in general, sissification (though, a small bit of humiliation is okay. I have some panties on the way, they'll be here with the new plug), blackmail, face pics, video, exposure, bodywriting, and things of that nature

My Kik is YoungderpGD. If I receive a message requesting verification, I must send a live pic withing 30 minutes of reading it, just to keep me honest this month.

Last edited by YoungDerp; 10-04-2018 at 06:09 AM. Reason: update
YoungDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:57 PM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Get yourself some thongs in a bunch of different colors and wear your vibrating-plug for six hours on a medium setting under them. (The thongs should keep it in there if they are sufficiently tight; if in doubt, take a size smaller.) For every day you don't do that, add one day in chastity.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:51 PM   #3
YoungDerp

I don't really have 6 hours ever day to do that, unfortunately. And I'm not sure the plug has enough battery life for it as well. Is it all right if i drop it to 1 hour, but also the it to my difficulty, so each time i have a full orgasm it increases by an hour?

Or am I misreading and this is supposed to be a one-time task?
Old 10-04-2018, 12:47 AM   #4
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

Somebody else locked for locktober huh? It's definitely the leakiest time of the year. I say: why celebrate alone? I dare you to tell somebody IRL that has no idea about your kinky side that you're locked up for locktober. I'll give you two weeks to do so. Good luck!

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:52 AM   #5
YoungDerp

That's a good one! I'll have to really think about who I could tell without making things awkward. Thanks! And good luck to you this month
Old 10-04-2018, 01:19 AM   #6
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

Right back at you! I think I'll join you in a few of these too. Especially my own dare. Send an update! :P

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control

PM Dares
Old 10-04-2018, 03:34 AM   #7
YoungDerp

Update:

During my shower this morning, I decided to push my limits a bit and work the biggest plug in. It feels much bigger than the next size down, and makes moving difficult. But it does fit and will stay put if I stay still. Also bought some panties and a new vibrating plug on Amazon today, they'll be here tomorrow.

Do keep the tasks coming!
Old 10-04-2018, 11:31 PM   #8
YoungDerp

Gonna give this thread a bump, just to see if I can get any more tasks
Old 10-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

One last humiliating rule for you: you may not verbally refer to October as October anymore. You must say locktober now

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk