Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punish my pussy, ass, tits, and mouth

I haven't been completing dares for the last two days. I was either too busy playing with my pussy or just relaxing, I completely forgot about my dares from getdare. I need to be punished.

Anything within my limits.

"It's not the net result of ones life that's important! It's the day-to-day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love! It's enough if people are able to experience the joy that each day can bring!" - Terra Branford

Not in the market, not looking for a Master/Slave.
assslut5432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #2
businky
Distinguished Member

make yourself gape first, then do this:

put toothpaste on nipple clamps/clothepegs, leave them for 15 minutes. after 15 minutes open them and let them snap close 20 times.
the last time, pull them off , harsh, without opening them first.

have fun

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:41 AM   #3
Daregurl42

To gape, cover your biggest toy in toothpaste and insert that into your ass. Sit on it for 10 minutes

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #4
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by businky View Post
make yourself gape first, then do this:

put toothpaste on nipple clamps/clothepegs, leave them for 15 minutes. after 15 minutes open them and let them snap close 20 times.
the last time, pull them off , harsh, without opening them first.

have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daregurl42 View Post
To gape, cover your biggest toy in toothpaste and insert that into your ass. Sit on it for 10 minutes
businky
my nipples hurts so bad after doing this. thank you for the dare!

Daregurl42
idk why but I can't do toothpaste so instead I used icy hot. thank you for the dare!

"It's not the net result of ones life that's important! It's the day-to-day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of life... and love! It's enough if people are able to experience the joy that each day can bring!" - Terra Branford

Old 06-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #5
Banshee

Alright I got a punishment for you. First you edge with your panties on but you won't cum immediately. Then you put the dildo in your pussy and move fast. Then when you need to cum you can but make sure your wearing your panties. Then you wear your panties on for 12 hours and then edge again with the same pair of panties on until you cum once again. Then after you cum a second time take off your panties and put it on your head for 12 hours straight. But the one con is, you cannot wear another pair of panties until the punishment is done. If you have to go somewhere though your allow to wear pants but you must edge in them and cum on them and leave it there until your punishment is over. I want a detailed report on how it went please.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #6
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Take the largest plug you have that fits in your ass. Lube up well and fuck your ass with it for 5 minutes, just to loosen up. Now take the plug in and out 5 times then use an item of your choice to spank each ass cheak 5 times. Then plug in and out 5 times then 5 spanks each cheak. continue to do this until you can hold a gape for as long as it takes to do your spanks.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #7
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Alright I got a punishment for you. First you edge with your panties on but you won't cum immediately. Then you put the dildo in your pussy and move fast. Then when you need to cum you can but make sure your wearing your panties. Then you wear your panties on for 12 hours and then edge again with the same pair of panties on until you cum once again. Then after you cum a second time take off your panties and put it on your head for 12 hours straight. But the one con is, you cannot wear another pair of panties until the punishment is done. If you have to go somewhere though your allow to wear pants but you must edge in them and cum on them and leave it there until your punishment is over. I want a detailed report on how it went please.
I will do this soon thank you!

Old 06-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #8
modifier

Tell us, how large is your gape?
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifier View Post
Tell us, how large is your gape?
I can fist my ass with ease. Thanks to Asslvr.

Old 06-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #10
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Luckily for me I didn't have to go anywhere. I did exactly as you said to do though. Edging is really hard for me to do. I have to kill it with pain. so when I was about to a started twisting my nipples HARD. then I came inside my panties with one of my dildos. Doesn't help that I'm a squirter. Any who, the second time I had to edge I had to do the same thing. then I wore my panties on my head for twelve hours. Sorry it took so long to post back, had to find a good time to do it, so I wouldn't be bothered. Thank you for the punishment.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:15 PM   #11
Banshee

Quote:
Originally Posted by assslut5432 View Post
Luckily for me I didn't have to go anywhere. I did exactly as you said to do though. Edging is really hard for me to do. I have to kill it with pain. so when I was about to a started twisting my nipples HARD. then I came inside my panties with one of my dildos. Doesn't help that I'm a squirter. Any who, the second time I had to edge I had to do the same thing. then I wore my panties on my head for twelve hours. Sorry it took so long to post back, had to find a good time to do it, so I wouldn't be bothered. Thank you for the punishment.
Good, I hoped it was a good one now I got a new punishment. I want you to edge for 10 minutes straight non stop with nipple clamps on but I don't want you to cum at all even though you may want to. But if you do cum you will have to cum in your pants and panties then you must wear your cumed clothes when you leave your house.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:42 PM   #12
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good, I hoped it was a good one now I got a new punishment. I want you to edge for 10 minutes straight non stop with nipple clamps on but I don't want you to cum at all even though you may want to. But if you do cum you will have to cum in your pants and panties then you must wear your cumed clothes when you leave your house.
I didn't cum. but my pussy it so wet and its aching to cum.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:51 PM   #13
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Default going to bed soon.

I will be going to bed soon. anything I should do before then or during sleep?

Old 06-17-2014, 03:35 AM   #14
Klancy

For the next 10 hours you shall switch your panties and bra so your bra will be your panties and your panties will be your bra. But at 10 minutes remaining I want you to edge nonstop and cum until you start crying while your wearing your bra-panties. Then after that switch it back and you have to wear that bra for the next 48 hours. Then if your cum starts to get dry while your wearing it you shall recum into the bra and wear it again but the time is still the same from where you left off. I would like pics if you wouldn't mind through the whole process.
Klancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:48 AM   #15
assslut5432
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klancy View Post
For the next 10 hours you shall switch your panties and bra so your bra will be your panties and your panties will be your bra. But at 10 minutes remaining I want you to edge nonstop and cum until you start crying while your wearing your bra-panties. Then after that switch it back and you have to wear that bra for the next 48 hours. Then if your cum starts to get dry while your wearing it you shall recum into the bra and wear it again but the time is still the same from where you left off. I would like pics if you wouldn't mind through the whole process.
Considering I have no pair of panties that will fit around my breasts this is impossible. thank you anyways though. Also I do not do pics. Period.

Advertisements
Kink Talk