Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-10-2016, 12:51 AM   #1
Analgirl3
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Story from a getDare member

I got this from a guy here in getDare and would like to hear what you think about it

Would you like being humiliated in such situation? Just in fantasy, not real life

Imagine a little contest between 6 girls - you are one of them...
You all lying on a gynecological chairs set in a circle - head to head, as a star Above your head is a huge pack of lamps directed on your tits and crotches... You can see the audience on a balcony around that room. There are lots of women and men on this balcony, watching you... and probably masturbating.
You are completely immobilized. Your hands are tied above your head. Your legs are splayed widely and up. You have two wide belts restricting your waist and your torso. Your ass is positioned on the chair's edge. Your both holes are naturally spread open and perfectly visible to all viewers.
All contestants received a drug that prevents from passing out...
You noticed a device on your wrist and some electrodes on your chest. You are sure they are to monitor your pulse and breathing.
Six whipping machines are positioned so they can whip your tits. There are also six fucking machines
Each machine has two dildos attached. One for your cunt and one for your ass Pussy dildo is pretty normal - 6inches length and about 1.5inches wide. Not too big.
But your ass dildo looks terribly big.
Its almost 8in long and 2in wide...
Each girl gasped at the sight and start begging not to fuck her ass with that big artificial cock
Here are the rules of the contest:
Each girl will be fucked vaginally at the same speed 40rpm, at the same strength and... at the same depth....... poor small girls :P
A small, advanced microphone will monitor sounds coming from each throat and can distinguish your sounds from others
If you are quiet, your tits will not be whipped
But if you make any noise, your breasts will be whipped at constant rate 1hit/30seconds until you become quiet again.
The strength of the whips rely on the sound volume you generate
If one of the girls cums, she will be impaled on that ass dildo and anally fucked at 60rpm.... Her pussy dildo will be pushed as far as possible and stay there. As it's rather impossible to remain silent, her tits will be very sore very quickly as well as her asshole :P
Don't worry about lubrication. Each ass dildo is covered in a icy-hot ointment that will provide some wetness
It's very hard to remain calm and avoid orgasm, as you can hear 5 other girls gasping and moaning from their machine pounding and crying from their tit whipping
The anal fucking will last as long as the all girls cum from theit vaginal fucking.
If someone cums from her anal fucking - nobody cares..... Anal fucking is unstoppable until all girls are finished.
Soooo.... The longer you last without orgasm, the shorter you will be assfucked
Of course I would prefer you are the first who cums :P

The winning girl can choose a punishment for all other contestants.
It can be bee-venom injection in nipples and inner pussy lips or cum/squirt swallowing session. You noticed that people on the balcony are masturbating and collecting their male sperm and female squirts to funnels connected to huge container in the corner.
As the winning girl saved you from more pain in your tits and pussies, each of you is forced to get a pipe in your mouth.
The sperm is divided automatically to 5 equal parts.
The assfucking machine alives again and will fuck you until you drink "your" load of salty, fresh sperm mixed with tangy, yellowish female squirt
After all girls finish their punishment, each of you have to audibly thank for making your ass so sore and for red welts on your tits, using a microphone and looking on the audience.

How do you like it?
What would you add or modify to humiliate contestants even more? To make them suffer more pain? To make them more exposed? Any improvements?

guess my cup size right and you will get a photo from me

pain, hard challenges, deepthroat ,outdoor, anal, trying out new things
dislikes:
Messy enemas, A2M
Limits:
scat, Friends, poo, pics/cams, permanent

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...0ddb7.21905210

Pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79914

If you want you can fill my calendar
https://teamup.com/ks71ffde84632c68ff
Analgirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:35 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I would make the ass fucking come first and then vaginal. The fucking doesn't stop until they have all orgasmed 10 times. Also add an oral fucking from a machine that will push a dildo of average sized into a deepthroat position after the 5th orgasm. Also the icy hot lubrication should be on both dildos.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:44 PM   #3
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed

Can we add chairs with a Fleshlight for the guys. Everything else stays the same? Ha ha ha ha
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk