Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2019, 02:56 PM   #1
niwlliw

Default Rules for college

I'm looking for rules to follow this semester in college. I'll try to follow them until sometime in May. Feel free to use things from both my likes and dislikes (and maaaaybe push a limit, but it'll be up to me whether i follow it) and give me punishments for if I break your rule. I'm also open to punishments based on how I do on tests and papers and things like that.

Some info that may help: I live in a dorm. I have my own bedroom but share a bathroom and kitchen with 3 other guys. I eat almost all of my meals at the university dining hall, and eat out occasionally; but i'm not making my own food. I walk to class and don't have a car. The university is in a urban area in a large city.

I'm also open to giving reports and proof if people want it
niwlliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
WranglerKinkster

when at home, after 9 PM, you can only wear boxers and t-shirt or less.

you must sleep naked, and if you have to get up in the middle of the night to piss, you can't put anything on.
WranglerKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:16 AM   #3
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male Here you go

Each buttcheek put a heart or a penis on them u choose! Have fun sharing the bathroom always check ur back!
Help out, bump my latest thread with someonething would be real nice, talk to me let’s be friends help each other out. Or go comment on someone else’s thread that needs some love! Let’s make gd better!

Dislikes: body writing, family, pain, permanent, etc...

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, anything overly extreme

21 year old diaper sissy looking for dares and master
Pm me if interested
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
niwlliw

Thank you both for the rules!
niwlliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:53 PM   #5
tieguanyin

buy 2 luggage ropes and 4 wrist threads. make the ropes goes under your bed mattress coming out of the four corners. every night when you go to sleep, take off everything, put on the threads on your wrist and ankles and hook them to the ropes. make sure that they do not let go themselves. cover yourselves with a bracket, boy, I don't want you to catch a cold. =P

buy some nail polish. the cheap ones are only a few dollars and you are find them in the marts. I suggest you to buy a color that goes with your skin. one that people hard to notice unless paying a lot of attention. for every night that you missed, I want you to paint a toenail with the polish. it will go away in a week. until it goes away you probably won't be able to go anywhere without your socks. =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk