Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-12-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Originator

Default Hypothetical D/s/s relationship

Hi folks, just ran across the site and really love it, some incredibly bright contributors on board.

A brief history, 44m, and never understood exactly what a D/s relationship was till recently, but in hindsight have had many, just didn't know the definitions nor speak the speak.

After having gotten a bit up to speed on "the community", and looking to target a more concentrated audience for dating, I have come to a cross road that I need to sort out.

I have an interest in finding a serious LTR with a sub, with potential for marriage, possible a kid too. To me this candidate would be late twenties-early thirties, I have a thing for younger women, and have only been with two women over 30 ever, many early 20's relationships, FD's, etc.

I have a 20yo sub in training that would likely be cool with whatever I wanted, even long term, but I would not want to bet the farm on a youngster for marriage. True, it does happen, but my opinion [especially here in LA where there are may temptations for her], is that I am asking for trouble thinking far sighted with her, even though she is great.

Now to my hypothetical fantasy idea.

How ridiculously out of line would it be to think about adding a 27-33ish sub to the existing picture, see how it goes and potentially marry her, and we have the 20yo sub along for the ride? I am down for it, the 20 yo appears semi into it as she is just crazy about me and would agree, but the adult sub is a wild card. I do think I could find such a person.

I hate to toss out the youngster who is great.

Any opinions or angles to view this from?

Much appreciated.
Originator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:59 AM   #2
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

aslong as everyone is cool with it I can't see why not. However, the younger sub has to be just more than "ok" with the idea, she has to want it like you do. If she doesn't actually like the idea of a 3-way relationship and is just doing it to please you I cannot see it working out.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk