Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
Recore

Default Slut available for online humiliation and kink

I hope Im posting this in the right place, if not let me know! I have a very willing 21 year old slave slut who wants badly for strangers to give her humiliating, kinky orders, and to listen to her masturbate using google mail voice chat. She's not into pain so very light punishments only. She quite likes anal and has a rather large glass plug for her ass, she's also willing to insert other things in her holes, be creative. She's very into self bondage and has rope, cuffs, cock gag, etc. She has a hitachi vibrator, nipple clamps, vibe attachment that fills both her ass and pussy, 2 pairs of very slutty heels she will wear if instructed. She requested that I give out her email and really wants this, you'll realize that as soon as you chat with her. She's available on google mail chat at [email protected]
Please email her and chat with her when she's online and feel free to call her any filthy names you can think of, although she likes princess. No scat, public, heavy pain.
Recore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #2
Recore

Default Still looking for Doms to use my slut

We're still looking for guys to use my girl, to humiliate and tease her, to make her perform kinky tasks, to listen to her masturbate on google voice chat. To her this is like being gang banged without the risk of std's and she's a very horny and kinky slut. Email or chat with her at [email protected]
Recore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:23 PM   #3
MasterMartin

Does she have also other options to communicate, like kik?
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk