Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Tricky (but not confusing... maybe) Bondage!

Edit: Well, I just had an epic fail. I found myself forced to post in the "Promises" post though. <.< >.>

A bondage dare?! From Aethi?! Ah, I’m not well known enough to make it clear that I’ve never done a bondage dare. :3 This one is rather simple, but somewhat hard. There can be different levels (of course!), and I hope that it’s original.

So, to start off get a stopwatch, tools required for your bondage position of your choosing, blindfold, and some free time. First of all, you have to get the stopwatch set up so it will start with just a button push. (Setting should just be a timer. No alarm.) Remember where that button is! Now get into that bondage position, but make sure you can get out by yourself (with difficulty, though). Put on the blindfold (or beforehand if it’s easier) and start the stopwatch. Of course you have a time limit to get out of it (65 minutes), but you also have a minimum required amount of time spent in the position (55 minutes). You have a ten minute period to go from being in the position to out of it. However, you can work on freeing yourself beforehand; just don’t lose track of time.

If you do find yourself coming out before your time as elapsed, put the blindfold back on and go into your bondage position again, though you don’t have to tie yourself up. Just lie/sit/stand there. Now you have to try and figure out when the time ends again.

If you find yourself coming out AFTER your time limit as elapsed, do the same things, but you have to remain there for 8-12 minutes. If you find yourself coming out early of this, follow the above instructions.

I hope you enjoy my dare!

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
darefan69

This is a good dare but I think you have to do some kind of punishment if you get out too early or too late.

I'll be anyone's dare slave, just PM me.
darefan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

That's what the times are for. I didn't want a punishment punishment because it was a somewhat hard dare just because you had to have a great sense of time.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk