Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2018, 04:12 AM   #1
Ug_blue

Female Extreme numbing för clit

Ive been a bad girl. I came over the edge and had to ruin my orgasm.

This is bad bad bad and now I have to take this seriously. That can not happen again. When I'm that close I need to numb my clit.

I don't want to feel it when I touch it. I still want to be deadly horny but without the sensation of rubbing my clit.

I don't know how long I will be in denial. And I do have to edge several times a day. Nothing makes me more horny and obedient.
I've made an ad on a different site and will now have several women to please while they ignore my pleasure. None of them wants me to have an orgasm and I need to show all of them that I'm ready to make up for this.

So numbing my clit it is. How do I do this? We only have xylocain in Sweden that I can buy. I have no idea if I can buy from amazon or something..
My number one dream atm is to find the most extreme numbing cream.

If not, what else can I do? It's important that I can't feel a thing when I touch it.

Likes and Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87316

Owned by Azyliux
Ug_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:03 AM   #2
w00t

You could try to use the same numbing cream that's used for laser removal, pricing etc.

You should do some major research first, so your sure it won't affect your sensitivity or or damage your nerves if used extensively, personally I whould go talk to a doctor about it aswell.

However, your local apothecary or tattoo / piercing store should be able to help you out. Or order it online.

Example: https://www.nopaincream.com or eBay.
But ease make sure it's safe for what you I intend first, as reduced sensitivity or nerve damage is not something you want, or won't notice before it's to late.

Ice is a alternative aswell, will be painfull before it's numbing the nerves tho.

Tldr: Stay Safe! Ask a doctor!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:51 AM   #3
ChasteTeddyBear

You can also get 20% benzocaine over the counter at most places. Typically for tooth pain but it works for numbing more sensitive places as well.

But if you want to get serious with it, the forums on ChastityMansion have a few threads focused on using an elastrator for banding. Which can make you numb for a few hours to close to a month (depending on your experience and willingness to push yourself to potentially dangerous times).
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
numb, numbing cream