Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-03-2016, 08:43 AM   #1
The sissy

Thumbs up How to train your sissy !

I see a lot of sissys on here and I just wanted to make a post on what's the best way to control a sissy. In my experiences sissys must be shaved smooth at all times ! Wear nothing but panties a butt plug is required when out and about. Also dressing at home is a must to connect your sissy to feeling feminine at all times ! If your sissy lives with his family and must keep it under wraps he must stay dressed when no one is home ! A sissy should be obedient ! You can be bond and still have a relationship with your sissy but you must let them know that you wear the pants and they wear the skirts. It I've also seen a lot of comments about sissys not listening and must clarify that even tho you can have a relationship and still be close with your sissy that's all they are is just a sissy ! I cannot stress that enough ! It is the only way to make it work to view them as nothing more then a sissy ! That way they will know there place. Also a big factor is chastity to keep your sissy behave and if that does not work black mailing with pictures can also do the trick I find that most effective way of keeping your sissy in check ! To be a good mistress you must be strict sometimes mean and sometimes cruel ! There are times when you reward your sissy/ Slave but that also comes with the merit that your sissy deserves it ! If he eats his own cum ! He is a sissy ! If he wears panties he is a sissy ! If he goes out dressed up he is a sissy ! If he wears lipgloss he is a sissy ! It's up to us as mistresses to acknowledge this and put them in there place especially if they are in chastity and wear butt plugs just for fun haha !

I hope this helps anyone and everyone looking to help train and keep there sissy obedient !

Last edited by The sissy; 11-03-2016 at 08:52 AM.
The sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk