Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
Beans

Default Please help to find ideas for a Tally Counter

Dear members,

My wife thinks i should be spanked daily. But because of the every day routine it's not possible for her to lay me over her knees every single day. She want to do something about that and comes up with the idea of a tally counter. So, dear members, please help us out with some suggestions. What do you think is an appropriate amount of strokes each day? What other ideas do you have?

My wife decided to start with 100 slaps for my orgasm i was allowed yesterday. So every orgasm will add 100. Every day in chastity will reduce the amount by 2. Pretty unfair i think.

So please give us some ideas.

KIK: Beansi

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?cp=60

Likes: Spanking, Faceslapping, Clothpins, Chastity, Humiliation, Degradation, Femdom, Corporal punishment

Oks: Pictures (without face), Bondage, CEI, JOI, Collar and Leash

Dislikes: Piss, Line writing, Anal, CBT, Petplay, Spit, Cuckolding, SPH, Crossdressing, Corner time

Limits: Public, Outdoor, Scat, Beastiality, Incest, Illegal
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:00 AM   #2
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

I think it is fair enough, your wife has the right idea. Your orgasm should be earned.

I think every day should just reduce 1.

And extra tasks should reduce more. Something along the lines of instead of spanking your ass you spank your crotch area/more sensitive area's only adds 50 to the counter.

Your ass should be stinging and red for each orgasm after all

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to madeliefje for this post:
Old 05-09-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
Beans

Thank you madeliefje, i thought this would happen. I talked my wife into reduce 2 from the tally for every day in chastity. But you convinced her to what she had planed in the First time. Now it's 1 for one day in chastity.

PM Dares:

Likes: Spanking, Faceslapping, Clothpins, Chastity, Humiliation, Degradation, Femdom, Corporal punishment

Dislikes: Piss, Line writing, Anal, CBT, Petplay, Spit, Cuckolding, SPH, Crossdressing, Corner time

Old 05-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #4
Beans

Thx madeliefje, you're the only one so far. My wife decided 1 spank per hour is appropriate. So she adds 24 to the tally every day, 100 for every orgasm i'm allowed to have and every day in chastity reduces the tally by 1. If anybody of you have any other suggestions please note.

PM Dares:

Advertisements
Kink Talk